Work at Home Financial Customer Service Roles Work at Home Financial Customer Service Roles Work at Home Financial Customer Service Roles
Work From Home Customer Service Representative
Sykes and Sitel are now Foundever™. At Foundever, we deliver leading CX solutions to global industry clients, including customer service, technical support and warranty options. All our calls are inbound calls only – no cold calling. We invest in our people by providing paid training along with growth and development opportunities, for example 84% of our managers are internal promotions.
A fantastic opportunity
The primary function of the role is to be the first point of contact for clients and deliver professional and high-quality customer service. This could include dealing with customers, clients, or third-party contacts and complaints. You will be empowered to take initiative, as well as follow established procedures, processes and systems to provide a resolution for the customer.
An award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and a commitment to improving the employee experience. Whether you are onsite (location) or working from home, depends on the results of your assessment and interview. You will thrive using your compassion skills to help customers, while our paid training and benefits help you prioritize your financial, physical and mental well-being to give you a sense of purpose in your role.
- Handle inbound service calls
- Drive customer satisfaction through voice, chat, and/or email communications
- Navigate through multiple systems and tools
- Ongoing training and skill development
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to navigate between screens while assisting customers
- Problem-solver with a can-do attitude
- Eager to advance your career with a reliable company
- Enjoy working independently and with a team
- Must be 18+ years of age
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Must pass a background check and drug-screen
- At this time, Foundever can only offer employment to individuals located in the following states: AL, AZ, AR, CO, FL, GA, ID, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MI, MN, MS, MO, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NC, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, WV, WI, WY
- As a note for work-at-home positions, we require the minimum requirements of your home internet service; Mbps: 15 mbps download and 5 mbps upload.
Foundever requires a dedicated, quiet work environment, free of distractions during working and training hours, including pets, phone, or other household members.
- Pay: $12-$17/hr
- 100% Paid Professional Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Wellness Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Employee discounts
- Referral bonuses
- Internal Mobility (84% of our managers are promoted within)
Foundever™ is a global leader in the customer experience (CX) industry. With 170,000 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the best experiences for 750+ of the world’s leading brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups. We know every action taken, no matter how small, has a significant impact. Our employees savor the small moments and celebrate the big wins with our clients and with each other. Supporting +9 million customer conversations every day in +60 languages across 45 countries, Foundever combines innovative thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), and data-driven analytics – with the expertise and empathy of our employees to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
Get to know us at www.foundever.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Foundever is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, protected veteran status, uniform status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. The Company forbids discrimination of all kinds, whether directed at Associates, applicants, vendors, customers, or visitors. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.