Wholesale Parts Coach – Remote
Title: MB Parts Coach
Job Type: Full-time with Benefits
Who We Are:
For more than 25 years, MSX International has been a dedicated partner to leading automotive brands around the world. We support them in transforming their businesses and in managing their operations across the areas of Customer Experience, Repair Optimization, Learning and Insights. We focus on helping our clients generate more value for their customers. With over 5,000 employees based in more than 80 countries worldwide, our teams provide industry-leading expertise. We have combined our deep industry expertise with cutting-edge technology solutions to help our automotive clients increase revenue and reduce costs, while enhancing operational efficiency and improving customer satisfaction. Our goal is to help our customers reach their full potential and to excel as their global partner of choice.
The Parts Remote Coach will provide comprehensive field support regarding the sale of MBUSA wholesale mechanical parts to the aftermarket (Independent Repair Facilities, Fleets and Jobbers). This position is designed to provide direct support to MBUSA dealerships in the wholesale parts business. The primary focus of the Wholesale Parts Coach will be to assist the MBUSA wholesale field sales team to drive immediate short-term growth through the MBUSA dealerships & distribution channels. A secondary focus will be placed on building direct relationships with aftermarket installers, fleets and commercial accounts while liaising with stakeholders in the MBUSA dealership and coporate organizations. This is a professional level, non-supervisory position.
What Your Day-to- Day Responsibilities Include:
- Receive comprehensive training based on the MBUSA Wholesale Parts Pro+ program criteria
- Conduct ongoing market adaptation of coaching elements – based on current program requirements (checklists, coaching guide, agendas, retailer presentations…)
- Preparation of retail visits (individualization of presentations and agendas, evaluation financials/Customer Potential Analysis utilizing NiTS online analytics as the primary customer relations management (CRM) tool for documenting contacts and performance.
- Dealer coaching:
- Conducting of GAP-Analysis, set-up of Action Plan, action tracking and certification through the use of NiTS CRM on-line based analytics tool.
- Training of/support dealers for implementation of MBUSA PartsPro+ services and processes for defined coaching modules
- Marketing support (evaluation of Customer Potential Analysis – NiTS, Sales and Business Planning for executing MBUSA national and local dealer targeted marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate travel schedule among all parties and record saming using Web based on-line travel application.
- Acting on behalf of MBUSA and its dealerships, develop and implement a targeted marketing & sales plan. Wholesale plan would include features such as technician training opportunites, technical support access, local product promotions and related MBUSA funded programs.
- Measure and track individual dealership/IRF performance against the targeted sales and marketing plan to increase dealer support and profitability.
- Pro-actively follow-up on coaching activities and action plan items
- Periodic auditing of dealer compliance against MBUSA Wholesale PARTS Excellence requirements (i.e. maintaining specified program deliverables)
- Understand of high-level MBUSA corporate and aftersales organization and related strategies.
- Submit daily contact reports including number of planned/actual dealer visits, dealer reviews, coaching status and written and verbal description of contact/next steps.
- Review program status with MBUSA/MSXI program management
What you bring:
- Minimum of ten years’ professional experience in the automotive aftermarket and/or wholesale parts environment with specific Mercedes Benz dealer experience preferred
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Outlook, Exvel, Teams, Word, SharePoint and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of Tableau for customer analysis and utilization of Smart Maps for geographical analysis.
- Experience in Mercedes Benz wholesale parts sales, management and customer requirements
- Prior OEM or dealership training, coaching and consulting preferred
- Must possess excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Must be highly interpersonal with team-building and participative management skills
- Proficient with PC, Dealer Management Systems and Microsoft Office.
- Requires self-starter with ability to work under minimal supervision
- Parts Remote Coach must posses professional level communications abilities in English and any other languages as required by the project client.
- Ability to perform GAP analysis of current operating practices and develop a comprehensive action plan based on findings.
- Comprehensive experience in wholesale parts business planning and marketing preferred.
- Parts Remote Coach must be able to execute outlined program components such as training, reporting, merchandising, marketing, group facilitation and product demonstration abilities.
- Parts Remote Coach must be proficient in all areas of process development, mapping, evaluation and execution
- Parts Remote Coach must be capable of formulating business decisions based on a logical reasoning approach and offering a solution based outcome to all situations
- Must posess a demonstrated ability to operate successfully in business enviroment with limited management oversite with demonstrated teamwork abilities
- Parts Remote Coach must possess the physical capabilities necessary to accomplish the tasks assigned to the program including but not limited to; assembling merchandising displays, delivery of marketing materials, multi-day travel, extended periods of physical activity during training seminars and customer visits with the ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs without sustaining injury.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or minimum 10 years’ equivalent experience
- Familiarity with the following automotive operations: Manufacturer, fleet, installer, mechanical parts wholesale, dealership parts management & aftermarket service departments
- Basic understanding of automobile repair and technology
- Experience with management of and selling wholesale automotive parts
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Position is full-time
- Able to accommodate working from a home office location, while maintaining a rigourous travel schedule.
MSXi is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability.
Please note, MSXi did not provide any salary data for this position. If there is a salary range included in the posting the data was estimated by the job posting site and does not reflect our company’s actual salary ranges. Actual starting salaries are determined based on job requirements and level of experience.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.