Vans Seasonal Sales Associate (Halifax Shopping Center, Halifax, NS) in Halifax, Nova Scotia
Vans Seasonal Sales Associate
Come step into the holidays with Vans! Join our Vans team as a Seasonal Sales Associate and help our customers find their perfect holiday kicks. Apply now to be part of the festive fun and share your passion for great customer service!
This position will support the store during the Holiday season with potential to transition to regular employment
Why should you apply?
• Competitive hourly wage
• Flexible hours
• GREAT FOOT IN THE DOOR! High level performance may lead to longer-term employment with Vans
• 50% off product in store discounts across VF Brands (Vans, The North Face Timberland, and more!)
· Build sales by maintaining a consumer centric mindset and using selling behaviors through genuine interactions with consumers.
· Ensure the store is consistently recovered and consumer ready by meeting brand standards.
· Use strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills to exceed sales results.
· Regularly interact with consumers within the store, providing a high level of customer service.
· Adhere to policies, procedures and practices that align with company directives.
· Proven communication skills
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business; will require weekends, evenings, and holidays
· Ability to be solution oriented
· Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced environment
· 0-1 years of related professional/retail experience is preferred
· A formal education and subsequent undergraduate/graduate degrees are nice to have, but we are most interested in your total experience and professional achievements.
Free to Be, Inclusion & Diversity
As a purpose-led, performance driven company, we strive to foster a culture of belonging based on respect, connection, openness, and authenticity. We are committed to building and maintaining a workplace that celebrates the diversity of our associates, allowing them to bring their authentic selves to work every day.
Our Parent Company, VF Corporation
VF is one of the world’s largest apparel, footwear and accessories companies connecting people to the lifestyles, activities and experiences they cherish through our family of iconic outdoor, active and workwear brands. At the heart of our journey lies our company-wide purpose: We power movements of sustainable and active lifestyles for the betterment of people and our planet. This is our purpose. It’s the reason we come to work every day. It’s a commitment shared by our global associates across all brands. Our purpose unites us and leads us to pursue our goals, together. This is our calling. Learn more at vfc.com
We just have one question. Are you in?
*For our seasonal and temporary hires, the minimum start rate may differ from the posted minimum start rate for our regular positions given the temporary/seasonal nature of the position.
VF Diversity Vision Statement
VF is committed to creating an inclusive environment that welcomes and values the differences among all of our associates, customers, suppliers and the communities in which we live and conduct business. The continued success and growth of VF is enhanced through initiatives that promote diversity throughout VF around the world.VF is an equal employment opportunity/ affirmative action employer of minorities, females, protected veterans and the disabled. VF is committed to providing equal opportunities in employment, and treating our VF associates and VF applicants without discrimination on the basis of their race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.