Technical Support & QA Engineer (Apprenticeship)
AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure… everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty is about helping the brands sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all of their digital properties. We must be on to something, since we’re proud to say we have:
· 1000+ customers, including Cartier, Clarins, L’Oreal, Jaguar and Landrover, and Sephora
· 250+ employees in 7 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we’re nice, too, we promise!
Within the QA department of the technical team, working with a Senior Ticket Manager, you will participate in client inquiry investigation and a ticket board management that has only one goal: to ensure a fast, thorough and efficient solution to any issues that might occur in our tool.
Scope of your team:
You’ll be responsible for investigating the incoming client inquiries, determining cause and assigning a developer to fix the issue.
Contract & Location
- Paris office
A few examples of your responsibilities
- Assist the QA team;
- Manage a JIRA board under the supervision of a Senior Ticket Manager;
- Read the tickets carefully and edit any parts you deem misleading;
- Ask for or provide missing information that may help with solving the issue;
- Determine probable cause and priority of the issue;
- Assign the ticket to the proper developer;
- Communicate closely with Client Success Managers, Technical Support Experts, Developers and QA team.
What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By directly developing the publicly accessible SaaS platform used by all our clients, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to contribute to the processes, the tools and the organisation of the team, according the agile principles.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort – you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics.
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It’s not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
What we look for
- You have a tech background and a desire to reach a more polyvalent role with clients interactions;
- Or you have a business background with a strong interest and capabilities in tech;
- You have an interest in software development and data management;
- You are able to think outside the box to identify and solve problems ;
- You are able to handle multiple tasks in an environment where activities are happening at a fast pace;
- You speak English at professional level;
- You are curious and motivated to participate in the AB Tasty adventure!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.