Team Leader – ACCESS II
The ACCESS II program’s Team Leader will have overall responsibility for successful delivery of ACCESS II. Working in partnership with DFAT and RGC, the Team Leader will set the overall strategic direction for ACCESS II to achieve its End of Investment Outcomes and bring strategic partners and the ACCESS II team along with this strategy – including by adjusting strategy and managing emerging risks to program effectiveness during implementation. The Team Leader will need to establish and maintain effective partnerships with ACCESS II Strategic Partners and stakeholders and provide high level leadership to the ACCESS II Executive Team. And they will ensure strategic oversight of ACCESS II implementation to ensure delivery of activities and achievement of deliverables in accordance with the ACCESS II Head Contract with DFAT.
The Team Leader will:
- Provide overall leadership, strategic direction, technical oversight and quality assurance of the program, ensuring efficient and effective use of Government of Australia resources;
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to the Management Team to foster a cohesive, shared and unified approach to program implementation with strategic partners, counterparts and implementing partners;
- Monitor and develop program and technical team performance to ensure quality of program activities and outcomes;
- Lead effective relationships with stakeholders, including the RGC, DFAT, ACCESS II strategic partners, NGOs and the private sector;
- Be responsible for the implementation, management, supervision and evaluation of all activities of ACCESS II in accordance with Abt and DFAT Standards and quality expectations, in particular across GEDSI and MERL;
- Oversee implementation and compliance of approved risk and security management plans and manage and mitigate all program-level risks;
- Oversee and ensure quality and timely outputs for ACCESS II program reporting, milestones, deliverables and KPIs and meet internal (Abt) and external (DFAT) requirements measured by receiving a Partner Performance Rating of 5 or above.
We are seeking an individual who:
- Holds an advanced degree in a relevant field such as gender, international development, social sciences, or public policy;
- Has senior management and leadership experience of a substantial organisation in the public or private sector;
- Has experience advocating for gender equality, disability inclusion or relevant social issues;
- Has leadership experience of international development programs and an understanding of grants administration preferred;
- Manages relationships with diverse internal and external stakeholders and public and private sector partners;
- Builds positive workplace culture and can build, motivate and inspire teams to collaborate and deliver outcomes in complex environments;
- Thinks creatively, and can deal with uncertainty and adapt showing good judgement and analysis;
- Takes initiative and foster a culture of curiosity and innovation;
- Is a confident public communicator, advocate and influencer;
- Demonstrates an ability to manage a program to meet obligations and timelines with quality written deliverables and processes;
- Is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace;
- Shows emotional intelligence and integrity;
- Is familiar with Australian government processes and program management approaches preferred.
Please be sure to indicate you saw this position on jobs-near-me.eu
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.