Store Manager (38 hours)
Oliver Peoples -
As a Store Manager you will oversee all aspects of store operations; including sales, profitability, recruiting, maintenance, and inventory control as well as ensuring excellent customer service is delivered. You will improve the overall business performance and achieve objectives through effective management, leadership, and development of the people in your team.
We are looking to hire for 38 hours.
- KPI focused
- Leading a team to success by being highly commercial
- Committed to creating a positive and energetic culture
- Excited to push the boundaries and be creative
- Result Driven and Problem Solving
- Passionate about building, coaching and developing a dedicated team
- Minimum of 2 years management experience in a luxury environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
Then we are looking for you!
We are always rewarding – monthly bonuses, incentives, and an annual conference.
We provide you with the tools and autonomy to run the business like it’s your own. And we like to have fun while doing it all, what about you?
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €21.63 per hour (excluding commission)
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.