Software Engineer, Product
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
Stripe offers an interesting middle ground between joining a small startup and going to work for a multinational company. This role will provide an opportunity to work on meaningful products that will grow the GDP of the internet. If you are passionate about building great products, and data-driven user experiences, and motivated by having an outsized impact on the business, we want to hear from you.
What you’ll do
- Scope and lead technical projects, laying the groundwork for early-stage products to iteratively evolve and scale
- Design, build, expand and maintain APIs and services
- Work with our partners to launch new markets, payment methods, and capabilities
- Align our technical decisions with Stripe’s broad strategic initiatives, while also advocating for needs specific to emerging new businesses
- Collaborate across the company to leverage existing infrastructure as well as build bespoke solutions where needed to solve problems end-to-end
- Based or willing to relocate to Dublin.Subject to eligibility criteria, we may be able to offer relocation support, please discuss this with your recruiter if the role isn’t local to you.
- Empathy, strong communication skills and a deep respect for the power of collaboration
- A learning mindset, regardless of level or experience
- Software engineering experience in a high-stakes production environment
- Experience writing high quality code in a major programming language and a constructive attitude to help others raise the bar
- Ability to drive clear next steps when encountering ambiguous spaces without clear lines of ownership
- Ability to think creatively and holistically about reducing risk in complex environments
- Financial experience is a plus but not at all a requirement
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.