Software Engineer II (Remote) – C#
The Commercial Product & Platform vision develops global technology products and platforms that delight our customers and enable our crews to operate our restaurants reliably and effectively.
Software Engineer II reports to the Sr Engineering Manager, Chapter Lead. In this role, you will partner with our Product Management and Architecture teams to coordinate execution of the forward-looking vision of McDonald’s Restaurant Technologies and the high-value transformation initiatives that will fuel our journey.
The biggest area of increase in our spending has been in technology, which is helping to drive our growth. We’re looking at how to use technology to improve the customer experience; build new customer experiences; reduce or eliminate repetitive task areas and make employees’ jobs more exciting. With all the new projects and initiatives, it is an exciting time to be on the team that is helping to make a Better McDonald’s!
- Contribute to all aspects of the agile development life cycle including design, development, documentation, testing and operations.
- As a software engineer, you will play a pivotal role in crafting the definition, vision, design, road map and development of product features from beginning to end.
- Design, implement, test, deploy and maintain innovative software solutions to transform service performance, adaptability, cost, and security.
- Use software engineering best practices to ensure a high standard of quality for all teams work.
- Work in an agile, startup-like development environment, where you are always working on the most meaningful priorities.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience with programming experience in C#, C++, or C
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience.
- Proven knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, data structures and algorithm.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, are hard-working and deliver high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly quantitative with great judgment and passion for building a great customer experience.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements to launch to delivery
McDonald’s is committed to providing qualified individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to perform the essential functions of their jobs. Additionally, if you (or another applicant of whom you are aware) require assistance accessing or reading this job posting or otherwise seek assistance in the application process, please
McDonald’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), race, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, disability status, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, protected military or veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Nothing in this job posting or description should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.
Apply for this position
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.