Reltio, Trusted Data Foundation for Your Business Outcomes
At Reltio, we’re on a mission to enable digital transformation by delivering a single source of truth for enterprise data designed for the digital experience economy. We are disrupting the master data management (MDM) software market when we launched the first cloud-native MDM software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform. The Reltio Connected Data Platform leverages a cloud-native multi-tenant architecture and our ecosystem to enable speed, agility and flexibility at scale. Companies across industries rely on Reltio to deliver mission-critical, secure, trusted real-time data at scale to create connected omnichannel experiences for their customers, partners and employees.
We’ve earned numerous awards and top rankings for our technology, our culture and our people. Reltio was founded on a distributed workforce and offers flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives. So if you’re ready to work on unrivalled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to enable digital transformation with connected data, let’s talk.
At Reltio, you can take part in our mission to enable digital transformation by delivering a single source of truth for enterprise data designed for the digital experience economy. We contribute to more fulfilling and happier lives for people everywhere by delivering single source of truth for data enabling digital transformation. We leverage a cloud-native multi-tenant architecture and our ecosystem to enable speed, agility and flexibility at scale. We pride ourselves in our transparent, leadership, and meritocratic company culture and have achieved the Fortune 100 best companies to work for.
- Customers and Partners are people not companies
- Better Together
- Simplify and Share
- Own it
- Bring your all
- Be one Reltio
- Be Candid & Caring
- Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Learn Teach Learn
- Role Model All Day, Every Day
The Reltio Way
We as individuals and as a team strive every day to be a world-class, profitable growth company by executing on our Strategy, delivering on our Outcomes, and living our Credo.
- You will be working closely with Reltio’s machine learning (ML) team for building the next generation ML based applications and features.
- Your work will span with building new features, functionalities in new microservices and existing platform applications.
- Understanding and developing distributed web services and modern application based on RESTful API design
- You will be working closely with Architects, Quality and Product Management teams to deliver high quality work
- You have a command on good architecture design and implementation following development best practices.
- You will be responsible for maintaining high quality of your developed applications by adding unit tests, integration testing and associated automation.
- You will be contributing to code reviews and mentoring of developers and interns in your team
- You will be responsible for communication with other cross-functional teams
- You will participate and contribute to software development application life cycle
- 2+ years of experience in enterprise application design, development
- Proven ability to deliver solutions, offer implementation support, engage with customers.
- Experience in building scalable distributed data systems using Java and Cloud Technology.
- Experience with Big Data Technologies.
- Experience with Amazon AWS or GCP and its services.
- Provide Technical mentorship and leadership to junior team members.
- Comfortable reviewing and writing code.
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, software design, and building large, distributed systems
- Must understand the core principles of OO design & development and how to apply them in a highly scaled environment
- Full stack development experience of restful distributed web applications
- Previous background or interests in learning to build for data, analytical and ML/AI applications is highly desired.
- Have experience in developing microservice and integrations with large monolithic applications
Reltio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Reltio is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.