Senior Software Developer (Remote)
United States of America
PW208: Connecticut Remote Remote Location , Remote City, CT, 06035 USA
Position Role Type:
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole – best – selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
We have an exciting and rare opportunity for a Senior Software Developer (Remote)!
Pratt & Whitney (P&W) Digital Technology team is seeking a high-energy individual to join our Engineering Applications team where you will have the opportunity to work with Digital Technologies and Engineering to support and improve key reliability engineering software. You will be part of a highly collaborative team responsible for delivery of software to our engineering customers and partners.
- Software development (.NET, Azure) for key engineering web applications
- Work collaboratively internal and external partners to plan and execute global Engineering Application requirements in support of world class system availability and performance
- Application deployments and go-live support
- Work to build and enhance the Pratt DevSecOps pipeline and overall code quality & automations
- Help design and build enterprise application integrations solutions to enable end-to-end data connectivity across the organization
- Assist with authoring Pratt roadmap for the software application as it relates to broader strategy, including technologies and industry best practices
- Mentor and coach new members of the team, including technical setup and product knowledge sharing
- Must be a U.S. Citizen – This position may require access to systems/tools that are restricted to individuals who possess US citizenship
- Experience with cloud architectures and deployments, preferably Azure
- Ability to design and implement solutions using web applications
- Possess exceptional written and oral communication skills, can develop clear, concise and logically written business communications, as well as deliver recommendations effectively to demanding audiences
- Proven track record of delivering software solutions, technical solutions, and solving problems
- Demonstrated effectiveness working in a complex, service-intensive, deadline-driven environment
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is:
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home).
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee’s personal responsibility.
- This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.
The salary range for this role is 94,000 USD – 196,000 USD; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.