Senior Security Researcher (m/f/x)
Senior Security Researcher (m/f/x)
Dynatrace exists to make software work perfectly. Our platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the world’s largest organizations trust Dynatrace® to accelerate digital transformation.
We’re an equal opportunity employer and embrace all applicants. Dynatrace wants YOU-your diverse background, talents, values, ideas, and expertise. These qualities are what make our global team stronger and more seasoned. We’re fueled by the diversity of our talented employees.
At Dynatrace we are combining observability and security to analyze attacks, vulnerabilities, and security events within their specific context to better understand the actual impact they have on a certain system. By leveraging the possibilities of generative AI in combination with traditional detection approaches we develop the next generation of security products to detect and understand attacks at an early stage.
Your role as a senior researcher will involve the following:
- Conduct independent research in the fields of cyber- and cloud-security
- Identify new research topics and develop prototypes
- Define use cases and demos to connect novel research ideas with product features
- Bridge academic research and commercial technology development
- Contribute to the global research community by publishing your research findings in journals, speak and present at conferences
- Actively take part in scientific and industrial cooperation projects
- Guide PhD and master students in their career path
- PhD in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience and/or expertise in at least one of the relevant research fields (as mentioned above)
- Good understanding of cyber- and cloud-security topics and their impacts on products and customer experience
- Ability to develop prototypes in languages such as Python
- Strong publication record (of course in relation to the “academic age”)
- Great communication skills when it comes to presenting and discussing research results with stakeholders
- Excellent English skills (oral and written)
- A one-product software company creating real value for the largest enterprises and millions of end customers globally, striving for a world where software works perfectly.
- Working with the latest technologies and at the forefront of innovation in tech on scale; but also, in other areas like marketing, design, or research.
- Working models that offer you the flexibility you need, ranging from full remote options to hybrid ones combining home and in-office work.
- A team that thinks outside the box, welcomes unconventional ideas, and pushes boundaries.
- An environment that fosters innovation, enables creative collaboration, and allows you to grow.
- A globally unique and tailor-made career development program recognizing your potential, promoting your strengths, and supporting you in achieving your career goals.
- A truly international mindset with Dynatracers from different countries & cultures all over the world, and English as the corporate language that connects us all.
- A culture that is being shaped by the diverse personalities, expertise, and backgrounds of our global team.
- A relocation team that is eager to help you start your journey to a new country, always there to support and by your side. If you need to relocate for a position you are applying for, we offer you a relocation allowance and support with your visa, work permit, accommodation, language courses, as well as a dedicated buddy program.
Compensation and rewards
- We offer attractive compensation packages and stock purchase options with numerous benefits and advantages.
- Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is € 56,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualification and experience.
€56000 per year
Linz – Hagenberg, Oberösterreich
Fri, 15 Sep 2023 05:56:27 GMT
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.