Senior Partner Solutions Engineer
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
Role title: Senior Partner Solutions Engineer(Senior Solutions Engineer, GSIs, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
We’re looking for a Business Development minded, driven, user-focused Solutions Engineer to work with our sales team and our product engineering teams, enabling the adoption of Snyk in new organizations and helping to evolve what Snyk has to offer.
Snyk’s mission is to help developers and organizations use open source code and stay secure. We believe that open source is a force for good, but security is a key concern. Our product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, with seamless integration into Dev & DevOps workflows.
Snyk now supports the work of over 300,000 developers and multiple enterprise customers (including Google, New Relic, and Digital Ocean), and our business development partner team is focussed on scaling our business to keep up with demand!
You’ll spend your time:
- becoming a trusted advisor to our Indian based GSI partners, giving technical demonstrations, discussing joint solution creation and working closely with partners to support the development of partner led Snyk services
- becoming a technical product expert, evangelist and coach, able to give technical sales demonstrations to Global Systems Integrators (GSIs)
- Educate partners about the adoption of open source and the importance of empowering developers to stay secure
- drive the technical aspects of the sale, providing demonstrations, managing proof of concepts, demonstrating product expertise and sharing best practice
- interfacing with our GSI partners, engineering, product and customer success teams to build solutions that actually solve our customers’ problems
- shaping and informing decisions on new features based off your experience and feedback from GSIs
- work with ecosystem (technology and cloud alliances) partners to support joint value propositions, architect custom work-arounds and partner eco-system integrations
You should apply if you:
- 10+ years of SE experience overall
- have spent 3 years or similar in sales engineering, developer or security space, supporting the Indian GSIs
- are familiar with a wide variety of coding languages and how they work
- have a good knowledge of the developer and DevOps ecosystems and practices
- love to learn about new technology and you’re curious about how things work under the hood
- plan and you succeed, setting milestones along the way
- over communicate, create alignment, rally resources and satisfying stakeholders
- love to teach and coaching is a habit
- have strong written and spoken English
- have worked closely with highly technical customers before
- understand people and what makes them tick
- have a team-oriented mindset
- care about diversity and enjoy meeting people from all walks of life
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have worked in early stage, fast growth startups (especially in developer tooling!)
- are fluent in additional languages
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.