Senior Manager Operations – Call Center
Location: Talisay City, Negros Occidental, Philippines
Posted Date: 05/26/2023
We’re excited you’ve considered to Be More with iQor. From Customer Interactions to Product Support, we’ll help you reach, stretch and realize your potential. Grow More with your own customized career path. Learn More with award-winning training. Earn More with industry-leading compensation. And Care More in a culture that treats you like family and gives back to your community. A world of opportunity is waiting. Let’s get started!
Organizes and directs the day-to-day activities related to the operation of the Call Center. Responsible for managing, training & guiding call center managers in performing their duties. Conducts effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.). Collects and analyze call-center statistics.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses defining user requirements productivity, quality, and customerservice standards contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance identifying and resolving problems preparing and completing action plans completing system audits and analyses managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees administering scheduling systems communicating job expectations planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions planning and reviewing compensation actions enforcing policies and procedures.
- Drive improvements in overall service levels, transactional efficiencies and cost management.
- Provide leadership to managers, ensuring operational and coaching practices are implemented and updated as needed to drive performance results and employee development.
- Identifies creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of nonvalue added processes, or complete reengineering of processes and systems).
- Drives continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management Offers new ideas and suggestions for improvement.
- Identifies and implements new practices and processes that are “best in field””.
- Demonstrates a commitment to customer service anticipates, meets and exceeds expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively making customer issues a priority.
- Confers with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
- Exchanges knowledge and information with other iQor facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the iQor organization.
- Ensures 100percent adherence to all company policies and procedures (i.e. Security, Health, Safety and Quality).
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to systems, data and proprietary information, whether internal to iQor or customer specific.
- Interprets a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Understands and embraces the business and call center operations strategic direction. Performs other duties as assigned.
- 8 or more years of call center experience in collections/sales/customer service/technical support.
- 2 or more years of managing managers experience.
High school diploma, G.E.D., Trade/Vocational School certificate or equivalent required.
Occasionally exert up to 10 lbs. of force to push, pull, lift or otherwise move objects. Have visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data; and/or viewing a computer terminal. Speak, type and/or sit for extended periods of time. Consistent attendance is an essential function of the job.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.