Senior Manager, Mod Centers & Operations (MC&O) Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) (Remote)
United States of America
PW208: Connecticut Remote Remote Location , Remote City, CT, 06035 USA
Position Role Type:
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole – best – selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
We have an exciting remote opportunity for a Senior Manager, Mod Centers & Operations (MC&O) Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)!
Pratt & Whitney Mod Centers & Operations is seeking a Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis. As a member of the Operations Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team, team members are exposed to a wide variety of operations finance responsibilities, including direct financial support to both our domestic and international shops and Global Supply Chain organizations.
Primary responsibilities include leading the FP&A team members, planning process, identifying key trends, and communicating critical messages to enable execution of Pratt Operations goals and objectives. Candidate will be expected to provide recommendations to management based on analysis and findings, ensuring company compliance and profitability.
- Leading the FP&A team and supporting Operations Senior Management
- Review, analyze, and interpret data to develop observations and recommendations, consolidate budgets and present to executive leadership
- Prepare materials for inclusion in closing and forecast packages and LRP presentations on key variances, assumptions, and communication to drive business decisions
- Lead Long Range Plan (LRP) and Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process development by partnering with key stakeholders and functional leads to drive informed business decisions during period of rapid growth and transformation
- Automate and improve processes by utilizing advanced tools in Excel, PowerPoint, and HFM to enable agility and adapt to dynamic operations requirements
- Lead the creation and compilation of the annual LRP and plan book
- Develop Cost to run Operations process to enable flowing down and analyzing key measure of success at all levels of the organization
- Conduct projects working with colleagues at multiple levels in the organization and partnering with the Enterprise Operations organization
- Spot problems and perform real-time resolution by deciding on correct course of action
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting and 10+ years of experience in finance; OR an Advanced Degree in Finance or Accounting and 7+ years of experience in finance
- Preferred experience in operations finance
- Demonstrated leadership qualities/experience
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative on process/projects and prioritize tasks
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is:
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home).
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee’s personal responsibility.
- This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.
The salary range for this role is 112,000 USD – 236,000 USD; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.