Senior Financial Analyst
Keurig Dr Pepper
Senior Financial Analyst
Keurig Dr Pepper
Keurig Dr. Pepper (KDP) is looking for an engaged Senior Financial Analyst to support the East Central Region (Indiana, Ohio, western Pennsylvania, Kentucky, West Virginia) DSD Finance operation. This position requires a financial leader, who will partner with Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Sales and Operations Leadership to provide decision support, drive cost and process improvements, and support our vision “A beverage for every need, available everywhere people shop and consume”.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be a key resource in planning, reporting, and analysis reporting of KDP’s financial performance for finance and business partners. As part of the East Central Region DSD Finance team, you will collaborate with the business leaders, and finance teams across the organization to help analyze and communicate key drivers of the company’s financial results. If you are looking to be in the center of the business’ activities from distribution to delivery to merchandising, looking to make an impact and grow the business, then this could be the job for you! If you are looking for a team and a company where you can be a thought leader and advance your career, then look no further!
This is a hybrid role (3 days in office/2 days remote – subject to business needs). This position can be based in one of the following locations: Indianapolis, IN or Louisville, KY
What you will do:
- Collaborate closely with the Region and BU Finance team on month end close, budgeting, and forecasting activities.
- Analyze top line growth and high impact Operating expenses to assist with actions to drive profit.
- Analyze financial and operational KPIs to drive operational process improvements with positive financial impacts.
- Independently develop key insights based on in-depth knowledge of DSD operations to recognize opportunities for cost efficiencies.
- Create clear and concise reporting to simplify decision making for business partners.
- Maintain relationships with stakeholders across the organization to inform and influence.
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and modeling.
- Bring a strong work ethic and positive attitude to your responsibilities every day.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of similar work experience in a finance or accounting role
- Financial acumen, experience with problem solving with analytical thinking
- Ability to independently start projects and follow through to completion
- SAP, PowerPoint, Access experience, advanced Excel skills required (e.g., Pivot Tables, V,H,& X Lookups, Ifs, Sum ifs, Index, Match, VBA experience a plus)
- BI experience a plus (Planning Analytics, MicroStrategy, SAP BW, etc.)
- Ability to travel occasionally (10-15%)
- Benefits, subject to election and eligibility: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Paid Time Off (including paid parental leave, vacation, and sick time), 401k with company match, Tuition Reimbursement, and Mileage Reimbursement
- Annual bonus based on performance and eligibility
Company Overview & EEO Statement:
Keurig Dr Pepper (NASDAQ: KDP) is a modern beverage company with a bold vision built to deliver growth and opportunity. We operate with a differentiated business model and world-class brand portfolio, powered by a talented and engaged team that is anchored in our values. We work with big, exciting beverage brands and the #1 single-serve coffee brewing system in North America at KDP, and we have fun doing it!
Together, we have built a leading beverage company in North America offering hot and cold beverages together at scale. Whatever your area of expertise, at KDP you can be a part of a team that’s proud of its brands, partnerships, innovation, and growth. Will you join us?
We strive to be an , providing a culture and opportunities that empower our team of ~28,000 employees to grow and develop. We offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development, while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability or association with a person with a disability, medical condition, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Mon, 09 Oct 2023 07:25:42 GMT
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.