Senior Data Engineer (Remote, US)
Collective[i] is a leading research organization at the forefront of artificial intelligence development. We are on a mission to help our clients and community be more prosperous. Collective[i]’s first enterprise application is designed to enable revenue-facing organizations (eg, sales, client success, and marketing) to transform and adapt to modern buying.
We’re in search of a Senior Data Engineer who finds satisfaction in constructing applications to manage operations on a global scale. In this role, you’ll collaborate extensively with engineering, operations, and product teams to implement new applications onto our data framework, enhance existing outdated components, and conceive novel functionalities for our products. This opportunity calls for an individual enthusiastic about large-scale data technologies, adept at tackling intricate problems, skilled in teamwork, and possessing a mindset geared towards continual development.
- Proficiency in Open Source and Big Data technologies
- Familiarity with Hadoop Cloudera or similar platforms
- Extensive Java programming background
- Python programming experience
- Java programming experience
- Proficient in messaging systems like Kafka
- Adept in utilizing SQL/NoSQL technologies
- Skilled in developing oozie/airflow workflows
- Track record of crafting secure, high-scalable, dependable, and high-performing big data frameworks for processing, integrating, and analyzing intricate data via diverse open-source tools
- Knowledge of cloud computing infrastructure (e.g., AWS, GCP, Snowflake) and factors related to scalable, distributed systems
- Previous exposure to analytical tools, programming languages, or libraries
- Added advantage if experienced in devising, planning, and executing large-scale data intelligence solutions within the Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage effectively with business, product, and development teams
- Prioritizes teamwork and takes pride in collective achievements
- Collaboration with other teams to unravel intricate challenges
Who you are working for – About Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is a remote-first company on a mission to fuel global prosperity, helping companies around the world forecast, optimize and grow revenue. Our applications and network support highly productive, enlightened teams with everything they need to work smarter and win more.
We are a global team of committed scientists, developers, sales, finance, client success and marketing professionals who passionately believe that Collective[i]’s network and applications are dramatically transforming enterprises and improving the working lives of the people and companies we support.
We are recruiting for exceptional talent looking to join our team of A-players all committed to building a company that makes a difference. Our core values help shape our culture: We are curious. We are direct. We deliver. We succeed together. We strive for the extraordinary. If you enjoy a challenge, thrive in a fast paced environment and welcome the opportunity to work with amazing humans operating on the bleeding edge of innovation, Collective[i] is the place for you.
More about Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is passionate about using ML, RPA and other AI technologies along with a network to automate the myriad of tasks that distract sales professionals from selling and provide timely intelligence that helps to grow revenue. Our revenue optimization engine is one of the most transformative technologies to hit the enterprise since CRM. Founded and managed by the early teams behind LinkShare (purchased for $425m) and Overstock (NASDAQ:OSTK), Collective[i] is a private 100% remote company.
Forbes: The Revenue Operating System
Information about the founders:
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.