Senior Call Center Supervisor – Onsite
Who We Are:
Ipsos is a global leader in survey-based market research, focused on advertising, marketing, public opinion, loyalty, and media. We provide our researchers with high-quality, efficient, and innovative services which enable them to meet their client’s project needs and to sustain lasting client relationships.
About the Role:
Ipsos NA telephone survey operations are now looking for Call Center Supervisors. If you are looking for an entry-level supervisory position in a large organization with a strong collaborative work culture, this job is for you!
We are looking for an individual to be responsible for oversight of market research interviewers, ensuring quality controls are in place & project deadlines are met.
We are hiring for this position at an hourly wage of $18.00.
What you can expect to be doing:
- Staff Development and Supervision: Takes an active role in supporting the team in reaching their full potential as Market Research Interviewers.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Serves as role model through leading by example. Keeps open communication with Project Coordinators regarding KPIs and deadlines.
- Quality Control: Quality assurance on interviews.
What you’ll need:
- Prior experience working in a call center
- Self-motivated and positive attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Well-developed and effective interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Fluent in reading, writing, and speaking English
- High school diploma or GED preferred
What’s in it for you:
- 4-5 Shifts per week (32 Hours) including evenings and weekends
- Ability to amend scheduled as needed
- Hybrid schedules available upon request (60% in office required)
What you’ll need:
- Ipsos provided laptop
- Broadband or High-Speed DSL, cable, or satellite internet connection
Ipsos is An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other protected class and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Ipsos is one of the world’s largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers, ranking as a #1 full-service research organization for four consecutive years. With over 75 different data-driven solutions, and presence in 90 markets, Ipsos brings together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts to deliver top-quality research and insights. Simply speaking, we help the biggest companies solve some of their biggest problems, serving more than 5000 clients across the globe by providing research, data, and insights on their target markets. And we’re proud to share we’ve received our Great Place to Work Certification in 2022 & 2023!
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.