Senior Business Transformation Manager
The Office of Integration and Transformation (I&T) is committed to unifying our teams, processes, tools, and customers on a centralized platform that provides the best solutions for our nonprofit customers and prospects. To support this mission, you will lead cross-functional planning efforts aimed at integrating our businesses, streamlining our processes, and enhancing our customers’ experience using our I&T playbook and program management best practices. The ideal candidate is a quick learner who enjoys collaborating on complex initiatives to deliver value and has a proven track record in project or program management.
What You Will Do
- Drive the day-to-day planning, execution, and tracking of a strategic initiative in collaboration with the functional team leads.
- Lead team working sessions and solutioning discussions. Deliver presentations to executives that inform decision-making, risk mitigation, and priorities. The BTM is expected to share team milestones for celebration and raise potential misalignment promptly for corrective action.
- Develop or utilize existing tools, metrics, and benchmarks to monitor program performance and track progress.
- Serve as the objective voice for stakeholders, ensuring that they receive timely updates on project status, milestones, and deliverables.
- Build operational readiness to ensure internal teams are prepared for new and improved business processes.
What You Need to Succeed
- 5+ years of proven experience in leading as a project manager or program manager
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to tailor message to the intended audience
- Experience fostering solid cross-functional relationships and collaborating on enterprise-level initiatives
- A strong analytical ability to make connections, synthesize data and solve problems
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs and drive results
Nice to Haves But Not Required
- Prior Knowledge of Salesforce/CRM (reports and dashboards)
- PMP certification
- SAFe certification
- Ability to travel 1-2 times per year
Health + Wellness
You’ll have access to generous health, vision, and dental insurance options, as well as a free subscription to Bright, a wellness platform that offers live and on-demand fitness, meditation, mindfulness, and nutrition classes.
You’ll get a competitive PTO package that includes 20 PTO days, 3 flex days, 4 optional volunteer Days, 12 paid holidays, as well as paid parental leave.
You’ll receive a 401k match to help invest in your future.
Everything you need to be successful, shipped right to your door.
The salary range for this position is: $109,000- $147,000. You may also be eligible for a discretionary bonus. Actual compensation within the range will be dependent on your skills, experience, qualifications, and location, as well as applicable employment laws.
This is a permanent, full-time, fully remote position. Employees living in Indianapolis, IN are welcome to work from our company headquarters. We do not offer Visa sponsorship or relocation assistance at this time.
Applicants who require accommodations may contact [email protected] to request an accommodation in completing an application.
Bloomerang is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Bloomerang are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.