Scrum Master – Project Services Time
Scrum Master – Project Services Time
ADP GlobalView is leading the Global Payroll and Time market in the World and provides services to multi-national clients looking for outsourcing solutions. The GlobalView Organization is committed to providing world-class service to all clients by hiring, developing, and retaining qualified service professionals, treating each client contact as a service opportunity, and delivering outstanding customer care to client associates.
ADP GlobalView aims for the highest standards and modern approaches in how it organizes itself, engages associates, and delivers work. Business agility is critical for our organization, and the Scrum Master plays a significant role in guiding the Agile Team.
The ADP GlobalView Scrum Masters are servant leaders and coaches for an Agile Team. They help educate the team in SAFe, Scrum, and Behavior-Driven Development, ensuring the agreed Agile process is followed. They also help remove impediments and foster an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement.
The Scrum Masters assist their teams in meeting delivery goals. They coach teams in self-organization and self-management and help them coordinate and participate in Agile Release Trains (ARTs) events, for example, Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, and Iteration Retrospective. They aim to increase the effectiveness of SAFe across the organization.
The ADP GlobalView Scrum Masters are integral members of an Agile Team and share responsibilities for the team’s overall performance.
The Scrum Master reports to the Business Owner.
The ADP GlobalView Scrum Master fulfills several essential obligations in performing the role as described, but not limited to;
- Facilitates Program Increment (PI) Planning by working with other Scrum Masters and the Business Owner; Works on preparation for PI Planning, Draft PI Plans, Coordinates with other teams, creates team PI Objectives, and reviews final plans.
- Supports Iteration Execution by, not limited to, facilitating successful Scrum Events, for example, Backlog refinement, iteration planning, daily Stand-up meetings, and Iteration Retrospective
- Improving the flow of work by establishing the Team Kanban Board, measuring and optimizing the flow, build in quality following the Behavior-Driven Development principles.
- Fosters an environment for high-performing team dynamics, continuous flow, and relentless improvement. Mentors the team and creates an atmosphere of mutual respect, helping resolve interpersonal conflicts, and identifying growth opportunities.
- Assists the team in focusing on creating increments of high value for each iteration.
- Improving Program Performance by facilitating Cross-Team Collaboration, building trust with Internal Stakeholders, finishing the PI
- Growth mindset
- Certified scrum master (preferred)
- Knowledge of Agile Frameworks and principles
- Understanding of the Behavior-Driven Design Principles
- Understanding Kanban board and planning
- Deep knowledge of Global Workforce Management Solution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good relationship management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.
Sun, 22 Oct 2023 07:08:24 GMT
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.