School Bus Instructor – Continuing Education Contract VEHC 1805
Saskatchewan Polytechnic -
Full job description
Org Code/Description School Bus Inspection-48978-DEPT
Location Saskatchewan Polytechnic Saskatoon Campus
Posting Title School Bus Instructor – Continuing Education Contract VEHC 1805
Contract Start Date 07/02/2023
Contract End Date 06/30/2024
Contract Rate 65.00
Bargaining Unit Faculty Association
Course Dates and Times Course dates listed are subject to change.
Contract Hours/Contract Hours per Student
Total Contract Hours 40 hours
Supervisor ID Number
Supervisor Position Number
Posting Status Open
Date Posted 10/10/2023
Closing Date 10/20/2023
December 11 – 14, 2023
Courses run subject to student enrollment.
Quick Link https://careers.saskpolytech.ca/postings/53262
Job Duties/Qualifications, Skills and Abilities (QSA)
1. Planning and instruction for technicians involved in the service/repair/inspection of Commercial School Buses. Training is recognized by Saskatchewan Gov’t In Insurance.
2. The instructor must be available to teach offering for Continuing Education,
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE
1. Grade 12 or equivalent.
2. Saskatchewan JourneypersonCertificate in Heavy Equipment or Truck and Transport Trades.
3. Two years’ recent/relevant post-Journeyperson experience in the afore mentioned trades.
4. Demonstrated knowledge of truck airbrake systems.
5. Previous teaching experience in School Bus Inspection.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.