Sales Lead (f/m/d)
Sales Lead (f/m/d)
Bringing life-changing medicines to millions of people, Novartis sits at the intersection of cutting-edge medical science and innovative digital technology. As a global company, the resources and opportunities for growth and development are plentiful including global and local cross functional careers, a diverse learning suite of thousands of programs & an in-house marketplace for rotations & project work. With a strong-medicines pipeline our current transformation will not just deliver growth for our business but continue to allow us to bring innovative medicines to patients quickly.
We are committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
- Drive execution of business plans for our breast cancer product, in collaboration with the x-functional team constantly developing expertise in competitive and clinical selling to drive achievement of sales targets in assigned territories
- Ensure sales representatives knowledge, expertise and understanding of product strategy, by guaranteeing the effective and clear communication of brand marketing plans, technical information and product positioning, aligned with marketing & corporate strategy, delivered through an Omnichannel approach
- Manage sales activity in assigned region, by analyzing and assessing weekly work plan reports vs forecast and KPIs, organizing performance reviews including presentations of action plan execution, results attained and collection of market and competition insights, to deliver sales objectives
- Supervise and coach sales representatives in the day-to-day performance of their job, accompanying associates in calls to the target groups & providing constant and actionable feedback, driving performance and motivation to deliver expected targets
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Academic degree in business, health economics or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in a leadership role
- Strong analytical skills and results orientation
- Innovation Mindset
- Leadership & influence skills
Location: Vienna, Austria
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives and our vision is to become the most valued and trusted medicines company in the world. How can we achieve this? With our people. It is our associates that drive us each day to reach our ambitions. Be a part of this mission and join us! Learn more here: is external)
You can find everything you need to know about our benefits and rewards in the Novartis Life Handbook. is external)
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, learning and development opportunities as well as worldwide career possibilities within the Novartis group. In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary. For this position the minimum salary is € 90.000/year (on a full-time basis). The actual salary can be higher, as we strive to maintain a competitive position in the market and consider your previous experience, qualifications and individual competencies
We are open for part-time and job-sharing models and support flexible and remote working where possible.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive working environment and diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Adjustments for Applicants with Disabilities:
If because of a medical condition, physical disability or a neurodiverse condition you require an adjustment during the recruitment process, please reach out to and let us know the nature of your request as well as your contact information. The support which we can provide will include advice on suitable positions as well as guidance at all stages of the application process. Austrian law provides candidates the opportunity to involve the local disability representative, Behindertenvertrauensperson (BVP), in the application process. If you would like to request this, please let us know in advance as a note on your CV.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: is external)
Sat, 11 Nov 2023 08:03:21 GMT
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.