Reward and Benefits Manager
Imperial College London
The HR Strategic Support & Reward team within Human Resources are seeking a Reward and Benefits Manager to work alongside colleagues develop new strategies to evolve our Total Remuneration Package and to provide expert guidance, advice and support on pay, pensions and benefits to all levels of HR staff and the wider college. This is an excellent opportunity for someone keen to progress their career in Human Resources or Reward.
Duties and responsibilities
You will have a key role in supporting the delivery of our Total Remuneration Package and will lead on reward, pensions and benefits initiatives such as the annual pay review exercise, gender and ethnicity pay audits, pay and benefits benchmarking, the introduction of new benefits, training HR Operational staff as well as support on local pay bargaining, remuneration committee and new pay initiatives. You will play a crucial role in providing expert advice, guidance and support on pay, pensions and benefits to all levels of HR staff and the wider College. You will report to the Head of Pensions & Benefits but will work closely with the Deputy HR Director (Strategic Partnering and Reward).
We are seeking candidates who have:
- Experience gained within Reward or Human Resources, ideally with an understanding of the UK Higher Education sector.
- CIPD qualified or part-qualified
- Proven experience of Reward, Benefits and Pensions
- Excellent data analysis and problem solving skills
- Strong communicator able to explain complex matters clearly
- Ideally, a knowledge of USS, NHS pension scheme
- Ideally, experience of line management
- Competency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Numerate, with proven ability to understand and explain pay information
- Good organisational skills with ability to plan and prioritise own workload, the ability to work methodically, and the ability to use own initiative on when to refer matters to others
Hybrid working may be considered for this role.
This position is a full-time, open- ended contract.
Candidates wishing to be considered for this role should complete an online application.
Should you require any further details about the role, please contact Carey Southward ([email protected] ).
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.