Research Fellow (3D Video Intelligence)
NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
10 Oct 2023
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- Research Field
- Computer science
- Researcher Profile
- First Stage Researcher (R1)
- Application Deadline
- 8 Nov 2023 – 00:00 (UTC)
- Type of Contract
- Job Status
- Is the job funded through the EU Research Framework Programme?
- Not funded by an EU programme
- Is the Job related to staff position within a Research Infrastructure?
A Research Fellow position is available in the research group of Asst Prof Mike Z. Shou, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS).
The Research Fellow will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) on one or more research projects about 3D video intelligence.
The successful candidate will contribute to:
- To prepare and meet the project deliveries and milestones.
- Conduct research on vision-language including model design, implementation, evaluation, system development
- Paper writing and presentation.
- Possess a doctoral degree in electrical engineering, computer science or related fields
- Strong first-author publication records (>=3) in top-tier AI conferences like CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, NeurIPS, AAAI, ICLR, IJCAI.
- Research experiences on 3D video intelligence
- Strong programming skills in using Deep Learning tools like PyTorch and GPU clusters.
- Good written and verbal communications.
- Open to Fixed Term Contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 20754
Where to apply
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email – cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.