Boston Consulting Group
Boston Consulting Group
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a creative and communicative Recruiter, you’ll be part of the HR department that supports our non-consulting employees (Business Services Team [BST]). You will be responsible for designing, managing, and executing all recruiting activities for Germany and Austria.
Within the Recruiting Team, you will be responsible for recruiting a specific group of employees and will act as a sparring partner to the hiring managers throughout the process. You’ll be the go-to person for all questions related to recruiting. You’ll create job ads, advise on the job-ad strategy, and will actively participate in the selection process by screening application documents and holding job interviews. You will also ensure our monthly newsletter is prepared on time.
You’ll also manage the recruitment agencies and negotiate new framework agreements with skill and competence. With your affinity for numbers and data, you prepare regular reports on recruiting figures, analyze them in detail, and derive appropriate recommendations for action.
Next to the daily business, you will be involved in a variety of projects in the field of recruiting, where you can follow your passion of creativity-both locally and regionally as well as on an international level. The spectrum ranges from employer branding to process improvements of the application tracking system (ATS) to the development of new recruiting channels. Your goal is always to attract the best talent to BCG.
WHO WE ARE
Our strategy? To be anything but typical strategy consultants! Our unconventional nature is embedded deep in our DNA. Sixty years ago, BCG shook up the world of strategy consulting. Now, it has grown to become one of the world leaders in the field. How do we manage to stay ahead of the pack? The answer is simple: by reinventing ourselves every day and providing a home with diverse career opportunities to the best talent and most creative minds all over the world. And by giving you the chance to make an impact in business and society. BCG stands for authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. Once you’ve become part of the Group, we’ll help you find your path, unleash your potential, effect change, and advance the world.
Our most vital resource is our people. That’s why Human Resources is one of our most vital teams: From recruiting to career development for BCGers, from training and mobility support to staffing (assigning our consultants to client casework), the Human Resources Team plays a decisive role in making BCG not just a company, but a Group in which every employee can become their best.
YOUR EMPLOYEE TYPE IS
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- You have a (vocational-technical) college degree, ideally with a focus on human resources management or business psychology.
- In addition, you have two to three years of relevant professional recruiting experience in a service-oriented, multinational company.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- You enjoy working with numbers, are data- and process-oriented and extremely thorough.
- You are proficient in MS Office software (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Your written and spoken German and English language skills are excellent.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:*
- In the spirit of the Group, we’re so much more than our daily business. You can also look forward to frequent team-building and office activities, from summer and sports to Christmas and social events.
- In the Group, you can be assured of receiving an attractive, competitive, and performance-based compensation package with fixed and variable components.
- We support families with benefits such as tax-free subsidies for childcare expenses through bonus conversions.
- Every now and then you just need a break. That’s why the Group offers 30 days of vacation every year, in addition to an attractive flexibility program.
- This one’s on us: We’ll cover your commuting expenses up to a maximum amount.
- New ways of working? They’re nothing new to us. Our employees use hybrid models that combine on-site and remote work, supported by digital collaboration tools.
- We have your future in mind-covered by our comprehensive insurance and retirement programs.
- The sky’s the limit? Our broad selection of training and development offers will help you grow day after day.
- Well-being is more than a buzzword for us. That’s why we provide individual support through our Employee Assistance Program and mindfulness offers.
- Out of the office and into the gym: A flexible gym membership with Urban Sports Club is yours for the asking.
- Need a pick-me-up? You’ll be happy to hear that free beverages and snacks are provided at all of the Group’s offices, in addition to food vouchers for use with participating partners.
*Benefits may vary by location.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- You’re passionate about recruiting.
- With your communicative nature, you’re ready to help internal and external stakeholders whenever needed. A strong service mentality is second nature to you.
- You have an independent and structured work style and know how to best prioritize your tasks, consistently delivering high quality.
- You’re happy to take on responsibility and proactively drive topics forward. You’re consistently dependable.
- Absolute integrity and discretion are a matter of course for you. You also have a knack for nuance.
- Your openness and curiosity help you to become quickly acquainted with new topics and handle difficult setups pragmatically and efficiently.
- You enjoy working on innovative and creative projects, and it’s important to you to push past boundaries together as a team and look beyond your horizons.
YOU’LL WORK WITH
You’ll be part of a nine-person team (including a working student) whose collaboration is characterized by respect, acceptance, and mutual trust. Through various interfaces, you’ll receive interesting insight into the work of other areas of HR (career development, legal, talent management, etc.). You’ll report directly to the responsible Recruiting Senior Manager, who will be there for you during your orientation phase and support you in your professional development. You will also always be able to draw on the experience of your coworkers.
Österreich – Deutschland
Sun, 15 Oct 2023 05:01:21 GMT
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.