Re_advertisement MEAL Officer (INT9976)
Working at Oxfam
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Do you have 2-3 years of relevant experience in monitoring, evaluation, and learning within the development in humanitarian sector i.e. WASH, EFSVL & protection?
Do you have Proven experience in designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation systems, tools, and methodologies.?
If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
Oxfam Syria is looking for MEAL OffIcer.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a candidate who cares about Oxfam’s mission to end poverty and is personally aligned to our feminist principles and values of empowerment, accountability and inclusion in all you do.
An ideal candidate for the role will also be / have:
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in monitoring, evaluation, and learning within the development in humanitarian sector i.e. WASH, EFSVL & protection.
• Proven experience in designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation systems, tools, and methodologies.
• Strong data collection, analysis, and reporting skills, including proficiency in quantitative and qualitative methods.
• Demonstrated proficiency in statistical analysis software, including ability to write complex syntax, and Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Survey CTO is required.
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and generate meaningful reports and recommendations.
• Demonstrated ability to design and implement monitoring and evaluation frameworks, plans, and tools.
• Proficiency in English and Arabic both verbal and written.
• Strong technical competence in research and monitoring and evaluation methods
• Previous experience of working on programmes such as WASH, livelihood, and gender is preferable.
• Familiarity with the Core Humanitarian Standard is an advantage.
• Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
• Attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality work.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team.
• Flexibility and adaptability to work in challenging and dynamic environments.
We offer a competitive salary and a range of additional benefits to staff including flexible working options, generous pension scheme, annual leave, additional leave allowances, company sick pay, life assurance and a range of other benefits.
From the day you join Oxfam we invite you to stretch and learn in your role. Our wide range of Learning & Development opportunities includes in-house courses, e-learning modules, on-the job learning opportunities, coaching and mentoring, and much more.
You can read more about all Oxfam has to offer here.
How to apply:
As part of your online application, please upload your up to date CV and Cover Letter explaining your suitability against the essential criteria in the job profile.
Apply For This Role
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.