QA Engineer Data Science & Data Engineering (AC)
Our mission as a company providing IT services is to provide our clients all over the world with the best solutions. We manage to do this by analyzing the needs of our clients and matching them to the skills and aspirations of our employees. Therefore, one of our main motivations is to provide each Employee and Consultant with a satisfying experience. Joining us means being part of a community with diverse personalities. Start your adventure with ALTER SOLUTIONS!
- Provide quality assurance support to agile data science projects – design standards & checklists for deploying to production, design & support implementation of testing (integration tests, unit tests, etc.), and conduct in-depth quality assurance reviews.
- Facilitate industrialization of data products, by providing the quality management & MLOps perspective to data scientists and data engineers.
- Investigate and challenge the logic of data science solutions, e.g., consistency across markets and model versions.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Quality Assurance.
- Quality Management.
- Data Science.
- English min B2.
- Type of contract: B2B contract.
- Long term cooperation.
What we offer:
- Access to local and international projects – Clients from France, Germany, Portugal, UK and Benelux.
- Professional development support -trainings, technical certificates, conference participation, foreign language classes and soft skills trainings are subsidized up to 2 000 PLN.
- Flexibility – You choose form of cooperation: employment or business-to-business contract.
- Bonus for recommending Candidates up to 6 000 PLN.
- Fully paid Medicover healthcare card.
- Wellbee platform access
- Multisport card.
- Regular integration events and gifts.
- Mobility Program.
- Long term cooperation.
If You applied for this position the Controller of your personal will be ALTER SOLUTIONS POLSKA Sp. z o.o., with its registered office at ul. Emilii Plater 10/47, Warsaw. The personal data provided by you will be processed for the purpose of the recruitment process and for future recruitment processes. You will have the right too choose one or both options on next page.
You have the right to access the content of your data, request their rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object to the processing of your data and the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.