Python Developer – Support
Suade’s success is built on grit, determination, and our proven ability to develop cutting edge technology to create the next generation of Regulatory Technology (RegTech) software.
Are you someone who loves both technology and finance? If you’re eager to kickstart your journey into software engineering, we’ve got an exciting opening for you. We’re on the lookout for a Customer Support Engineer who’s passionate about tackling challenges and helping clients. As a Customer Support Engineer, you will not only provide top-notch technical assistance but also gain valuable insights into the intricate workings of complex software systems. This role offers a unique pathway for aspiring software engineers to immerse themselves in the complexities of financial technology, while honing their problem-solving skills for future growth in software engineering. It’s a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills, solve problems, and get a firsthand look at how technology is reshaping regulation. Join us and be a part of driving innovation and delivering top-notch customer support in finance.
Suade is delighted to be an equal opportunity employer we have a diverse team with great values. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without bias.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot customer technical problems and collaborate with the engineering team to work on solutions.
- Collaborate with the product team and subject matter experts to deliver an great client experience.
- Be the first line of contact with our clients. Empathise with their needs and provide solutions if required.
- Maintain the knowledge base of common problems and recommendations.
- Participate in the full application lifecycle: write, test, deploy and maintain features.
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst, Technical Support, QA or Software Engineer.
- Energetic, self-directed, motivated and detail oriented.
- Previous experience working with support desk tools (Zendesk, Freshdesk, Jira etc.).
- Experience creating software (ideally using Python 3)
- Computer science fundamentals: complexity, algorithms, data structures.
- Right to work in the UK (please note that unfortunately we are not able to sponsor visas for this role)
Good to have
- Experience with developer collaborative tools (GitHub/Gitlab etc.)
- Experience working with XML (with xLink) or XBRL.
- Experience with Test Driven Development.
- Experience with Linux, Docker.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible holiday – choose when you take your holidays by opting out of bank holidays if you would like!
- Additional annual leave holiday – An extra day of annual leave for every 3 years you work at Suade in addition to your existing 25 days on a pro rata basis.
- Company Pension
- Maternity leave and extraordinary paternity leave
- Digital Nomad (Work From Anywhere)
- Flexible working hours
- Company laptop
- Work from home budget/ homeset up: £500 for new starters
- £500 Annual Training/ Development Subsidy
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.