Professional, Engineering – Mechanical Design, In Service support in Dorval, Canada
Bombardier is a global leader, creating innovative and game-changing planes. Our products and services provide world-class transportation experiences that set new standards in passenger comfort, energy, efficiency, reliability and safety. We are a global organization focused on working together with a team spirit.
In your role, you will
• Respond to AOGs (Aircraft on ground) and customer requests;
• Produce Drawings, reports, quotations to support projects;
• Provide support to service bulletin proof installations;
• Organize investigations into service issues and determine causes of failure and devise effective and innovative solutions;
• Use initiative and judgment to recognize the implications of proposed solutions on other Aircraft installations;
• Liaise with other departments, service centers, vendors and suppliers. Some overtime may be required to meet AOG deadlines;
• Provide on-call and 24/7 support to our customers.
As our ideal candidate
• You hold a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent working experience;
• You have three (3) to ten (10) years of experience in engineering related to aircraft structure and/or mechanical aircraft systems;
• Knowledge of CATIA V5 (2D and/or 3D), Autocad and MS Office;
• You are a self-starter, capable of working with a minimum of supervision. Team player coupled with Innovation, Professionalism and Commitment;
• You have good verbal and written communication skills in French and in English;
• You have some knowledge of electrical/avionics systems (an asset).
• You have knowledge of aircraft certification (DAO/ODA, STC, major repairs/modification, etc.) (an asset).
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages persons of any race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, age immigration status, disability or other applicable legally protected Characteristics to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted. Please continue to monitor our website and apply for additional positions for which you are qualified and may be of interest to you.
Join us at https://bombardier.com/en/careers/career-opportunities
Your ideas move people.
Job Professional, Engineering – Mechanical Design, In Service support
Primary Location Administrative Centre (CA)
Organization Aerospace Canada
Employee Status Regular
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.