Product Manager at Doximity
Title: Product Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA or Remote (U.S.)
Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join our mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything we do. We don’t take that responsibility lightly and are committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching ourselves. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below we encourage you to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
We are hiring a Product Manager for the Ads Platform & Audience team. This team works to optimize the placement, engagement, and measurement of sponsored content. You will be on the forefront of building technology to create better opportunities to reach physicians with clinical sponsored content that balances results for our clients and overall user experience. Data driven targeting, content prioritization, and universal platform metrics are key parts of the playbook for this group.
Product Managers at Doximity are accountable for roadmap execution, while serving as the bridge between various stakeholders. You’ll work with product, design, data, engineering, marketing, and sales teams to gather requirements, create specs, and lead teams in developing products that matter.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Support a cross-functional team of data analysts, data engineers, web engineers and more in the development and support of new product initiatives
- Gather and generate requirements for product evolution based on market analysis and end user interactions and feedback
- Lead an Agile/Scrum process to establish the product roadmap with cross-functional teams, internal and external stakeholders
- Write effective user stories that capture feature requirements
- Prepare detailed specs that meet user needs, create a positive user experience, and ensure the maximum benefit to the business
- Build consensus on strategy, design, and technical decisions
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of relevant product experience
- Highly analytical, using data to make decisions while being comfortable defining data sets or gathering them yourself
- Passion for design and building simple, intuitive user experiences
- Results oriented. You can cut to the core of a problem, identify what needs to be done and when, and work with the teams to get solutions shipped
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Curiosity with an extreme attention to detail that drives self-audit of your work, with the ability to understand complex systems and simplify topics
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate and maintain relationships with a diverse group of internal and external partners
- Looking for a startup environment that smartly and quickly delivers new features to market
- Familiarity with relational data models, SQL query skills a plus
**This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
The US total compensation range for this full-time position is inclusive of salary + equity. Our ranges are determined by role and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the approximate total target compensation for the position across the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by factors including relevant skills, experience, and education/training. Please note that the compensation listed does not include benefits.
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits to our full-time employees. Some of our offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family planning support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Wellness benefits plus many more!
More About Doximity
For the past decade, it’s been our mission to help every physician be more productive so they can provide better care for their patients. We believe that when doctors are connected, the healthcare system works better and patients benefit. Doximity enables our verified clinician members to collaborate with colleagues, stay up-to-date with the latest medical news and research, manage their careers, and conduct virtual patient visits. Today, Doximity is the leading digital platform for U.S. medical professionals, with over 80% of physicians, 50% of all nurse practitioners and physician assistants, and 90% of graduating medical students as members.
Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team passionate about improving inefficiencies in our $4.3 trillion U.S. healthcare system. We are a team of doers who solve problems everyday by treating obstacles like an adventure, and we love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. Doxers are committed to working towards a more equitable world both within and beyond our office walls. This starts by fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where differences are valued and all employees are encouraged to bring their full, authentic selves to work daily. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact join us! For more information, visit Doximity.com.
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.