Lucid Software is the leader in visual collaboration, helping teams see and build the future from idea to reality. Our products, business, and workplace culture have received numerous awards, such as being named to the Forbes Cloud 100 and a Fortune Best Workplace in Technology. Lucid is a hybrid workplace, allowing employees to work remotely, from one of our offices, or a combination of the two depending on the needs of the role and team. At Lucid, we hold true to our core values of teamwork over ego, innovation in everything we do, individual empowerment, initiative, and ownership, and passion and excellence in every area. We value diversity and are dedicated to creating an environment that is respectful and inclusive for everyone.
We’re looking for a product manager to work with our Suite Platform team to drive work around enterprise document controls and management. In this role, the PM would be responsible for supporting the document lifecycle for our largest customers and evolving the optionality and security of features that admins use to ensure compliance and control of their Lucid documents. To be successful in this role the PM should have an understanding of enterprise administration models, an understanding of enterprise-grade security and compliance, and the ability to roll up their sleeves to solve difficult problems. Experience with document management and or security compliance is a plus.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative research to discover feature ideas and validate them before development.
- Effectively leveraging metrics to understand usage patterns and the effectiveness of features using quantitative analysis to find opportunities for optimization.
- Effectively plan and prioritize work across multiple projects, and communicate priority to relevant stakeholders.
- Be responsible for affecting key performance indicators.
- Be an expert for our customers’ needs, motivations, and challenges to develop deep customer empathy and represent the customer to your team.
- Work with sales, legal, support, and CSMs to gather feedback and to deliver seamless experiences to our most important customers.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers and engineers to build a scalable product with excellent user experience
- Work across teams and with other PMs, outside of reporting lines, to drive consistency through influence.
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of Product Management experience
- Ability to de-risk: can be creative and come up with ways to validate hypotheses quickly
- Proven ability to take feedback and learn fast
- Understand how to create simple and intuitive user experiences
- Excellent working relationship with engineering and UX
- Ability to talk with anyone from engineers to enterprise sales reps, solution engineers, legal, executive-level customers, internal stakeholders, and end users, each in their own language
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with rapid prototyping and learning techniques, including AB/multivariate testing
- Demonstrated success moving user activity and engagement metrics
- Strong understanding of digital products and productivity workflow
- Experience with document-centric solutions within the Software as a Service (SaaS) domain.
- Familiarity with industry standards and best practices in document security, document governance and compliance
- Experience working with SaaS tools administrators
If you’d like to confirm job application information found on other hiring websites, please contact us directly at: [email protected]
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.