Pricing & Dispute Analyst
Vonage is the emerging leader in the $100B+ cloud communications platform (CPaaS) market. Customers like Airbnb, Viber, Whatsapp, Snapchat, and many others depend on our APIs and SDKs to connect with their customers all over the world. As businesses continue to shift to a real-time, customer- entric communications model, we are experiencing a time of impressive growth.
Who we are
- An organization for the 2020s. We are flexible, supportive, professional, creative, and demanding
- A global team of smart, imaginative and self-motivated people working in a fast paced environment
- Problem solvers and technology disruptors. We lead change, seek out new ideas and different views. We want big and bold ideas to anticipate future needs
Why this role matters
We are currently looking for a Pricing & Dispute Analyst to fill an exciting new hybrid role working with both our Pricing Delivery and Customer Operations teams. You will be responsible for 1) Implementing and maintaining pricing for managed customers within the company’s pricing systems; and 2) resolving customer disputes. You develop subject matter expertise on pricing models and processes, working closely with the SOX Compliance Manager to ensure all pricing activities are managed in a compliant way. Additionally, you will closely collaborate with the Sales and Deal Desk team to resolve customer invoice disputes. The role requires attention to detail, process orientation, problem solving, and the ability to break down complex problems. Your contributions will be key to delivering best in class customer experience.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW…
What you’ll do
- Upload prices into various internal systems for all customers
- Implement updates to our default pricing for both products and features
- Maintain, adjust and correct pricing in the system as required
- Develop expert level knowledge in our processes, and ensure the process has been followed before implementing pricing changes
- Explain pricing processes to other teams when queried
- Manage customer account information including billing and pricing information
- Investigate customer invoice disputes through data analysis.
- Negotiate goodwill credit with the sales team and customer.
- Actively collaborate with cross functional teams (Operations, Sales, Support, Finance, Legal, Product, Carrier Services) to resolve any invoice dispute or other customers’ commercial or financial issues.
- Deliver best in class internal and external customer support
What you’ll bring
- Degree educated. Bachelor’s degree required
- Process oriented and adaptable. Methodical and meticulous with excellent attention to detail
- Delivery focused
- Numerate with advanced excel skills. You enjoy investigating small data sets to find inconsistencies.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, global & multicultural environment
- Customer focused, always thinking about how to improve tools and processes for internal and external customers.
- Collaborative and friendly. You excel at communicating with diverse stakeholders.
- A problem solver. You proactively identify gaps and challenges, pitching solutions. You are curious and enjoy diving into complex issues and investigating until the root cause is identified.
- Logical thinker, able to work autonomously and use initiative
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience in Finance departments
- Experience with Business Intelligence
What’s in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.