Ecology Solutions (Hertfordshire office)
Cokenach Estate, SG8 8DL
Full-time, maternity cover role (October/November 2023 – March 2025), with potential for a
Salary: circa £28,000 dependent on experience
Ecology Solutions is a leading consultancy specialising in ecology planning solutions and
extensive range of expertise, providing services to numerous and diverse high-profile clients
within both the
public and private sectors.
Our Hertfordshire office is seeking a Practice Administrator to deliver an efficient and
effective support to our
busy office to cover maternity leave.
- Planning and scheduling ecological surveys;
- Recruitment and training of seasonal fieldworkers;
- General office administration and management, including filing, ordering office equipment and stationery, answering phone calls, and monitoring office email, liaising with clients as
- Data searches, collection, and input;
- Equipment processing and ordering; and
- Booking accommodation and travel.
Experience, skills, and personal qualities required:
- Previous administration experience;
- Experience in project management desirable;
- IT literate and open to learning new IT processes with good knowledge of Microsoft office,
especially Excel. Prior experience of formulas, conditional formatting, and pivot tables would be
- A team player;
- Effective planning, coordination, and time management skills;
- A flexible approach, a willingness to learn new skills and adapt to change; and
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle due to office location.
Staff benefits include a Cycle to Work scheme and Give a Day, Gain a Day charity volunteering
The role is full-time, five days per week, 9am to 5pm, and is office-based.
How to apply:
If you wish to apply, please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your interest in the
role and your experience and suitability for the post to [email protected]
9am, Monday 2nd October 2023.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.