Power BI Developer
Wise Technical Ltd
Wise is a progressive technical consultancy specialising in airport baggage business solutions. With remarkable growth over the past two years, our success is down to a team that demonstrates dedication, agility, and a commitment to excellence. At Wise, we blend professionalism with enthusiasm and we’re proud of our fun and creative culture.
Our Analytics team prides itself on creating industry-leading reports and guiding clients towards data-informed decision making. Instead of resorting to endless reporting, we collaborate with our clients and internal teams to develop targeted data solutions. Our toolkit is robust, and we make it a priority to continuously adapt and learn to stay at the vanguard of technological advancements.
We are now in an exciting phase of expansion and are seeking a skilled Power BI Developer to join our ranks. This opportunity will allow you to apply your expertise in cutting-edge technologies, take on a crucial role in shaping Wise’s future, and collaborate with a team of airport and data experts. It offers the platform to develop new skills and continue growing in your career.
- Design and develop visually appealing and interactive dashboards and reports using Power BI.
- Create and maintain data models to support reporting and analysis.
- Collaborate with other teams and our clients to understand and gather requirements for new reports and dashboards.
- Support and troubleshoot existing Power BI reports and dashboards.
- Continuously improve and optimise report performance.
- Stay up to date with new features and best practices in Power BI.
- Strong proficiency in Power BI and data visualization.
- Experience with data modelling and data warehousing.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience connecting to various data sources.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with R or Python is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field is preferred.
- Access to company pension scheme
- Long term sick salary insurance
- Free car parking
- Mobile phone allowance
- Unlimited coffee
- Access to our on-site spinning and fitness studio
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.