PMO (Agri Business)
Job Location: İSTANBUL
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Istanbul based “PMO (Agri Business)”” who will be reporting to the AgriBusiness Deployment Manager.
The role plays a crucial role in ensuring the successful planning and execution of projects within the organization to develop project plans, including scope, objectives, timelines and resource requirements.
As, PMO, you will define and maintain project management standards, methodologies, and best pratices according to the company guidelines. You will also ensure that projects adhere to quality standars and enjoy bringing best practices live.
If you like to project portfolio management and enjoy to be in communication between different stakeholders by doing that, then this role is a great opportunity for you!
- Responsible for Agri Business Turkey department projects in terms of designing, monitoring and reporting
- Ensure that the projects are being delivered within the scope of given timeline and budget
- Responsible for collecting, processing, and analyzing data to extract valuable insights and support decision-making processes
- Track department budget on a regular basis
- Act as a bridge between field team, IT department and external service provider for the deployment and maintenance of the software
- Work collaboratively with the team and all cross functions
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably 5+ years of experience
- Proven working experience in project management
- Proven competency in communication skills and change management
- Strong focus on result-orientation
- PMP certification is a plus
- No travel restrictions
- Advanced level of written and spoken English and Turkish
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are – dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.