Pharmacy Tech Support Call Center Representative (Home-Based)
Quintiles Transnational Holdings
Pharmacy Support Call Center Representative
Contract Remote Role – Location (Open to Remote US)
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, IQVIA understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma, medical device and diagnostic companies get their therapies to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians, and patients. A significant part of our business is providing patient support programs on the behalf of our customers. With the right experience, you can help provide support to patients in need of available therapies.
IQVIA has the world’s largest Commercial Sales & Medical Solutions (CSMS) organization dedicated to the launch and marketing of pharmaceutical and medical products. With a focus on providing talent for patient support, field/inside sales, medical device support, clinical support, and medical affairs our CSMS division has 10,000+ field professionals in more than 30 countries addressing physician and patient needs.
We are excited to announce that currently we are looking for a 100% remote (work from home—WFH) contract Pharmacy Support Call Center Representative to join our team. In this position, you will provide payment assistance solutions such as co-pay cards or vouchers. The Pharmacy Support Call Center Representative is primarily responsible for fielding requests such as: card activation, program eligibility, explanation of program benefit and explanation/troubleshooting of submission rejection. This role will be a contract role with IQVIA managed by an external agency, with the opportunity to be converted to an IQVIA full-time employee.
- Primary Call Center contact for patients, pharmacies and medical professionals utilizing an Opus Health program. Call Center Representatives are responsible for fielding requests such as: card activation, program eligibility, explanation of program benefit and explanation/troubleshooting of submission rejection.
- Provide initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center
- Quickly assess the user’s issue and provides first level support for problem resolution
- Document information specific to the resolution and escalate unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area
- Recognize operational challenges and suggest recommendations to management, as necessary
- Ability to work 40 hours per week (two shifts: 8:30 am EST – 5:30 pm EST or 11:00 am EST – 8:00pm EST) under moderate supervision
Minimum Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Pharmacy Technician experience required
- HIPAA certified
- Call center experience required (3+ years preferred)
- Experience in medical claim processing is a plus
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
The pay range for this role is $18.00 per hour.
IQVIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for IQVIA, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere. This role will be a contract role with IQVIA managed by an external agency, with the opportunity to be converted to an IQVIA full-time employee.
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry. We believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. Learn more at https://jobs.iqvia.com
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all, including veterans and candidates with disabilities. https://jobs.iqvia.com/eoe
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve, IQVIA’s ability to operate and provide certain services to customers and partners necessitates IQVIA and its employees meet specific requirements regarding vaccination status. https://jobs.iqvia.com/covid-19-vaccine-status
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.