University of Oxford
Grade 4: £25,138 – £28,759 per annum pro rata
Permanent, part time 25 hours per week
As Operations Administrator, you will be at the heart of coordinating contracting and payment processes for the academic team, scheduling live sessions, supporting the team, and maintaining organised operations. Reporting to the Digital Projects Advisor and working closely with the Head of Student Experience, you will play a crucial role in providing comprehensive administrative and operational support to ensure the seamless delivery of our innovative online programs.
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Student Experience to coordinate contracting and payment processes for the academic team within Oxford Saïd Online.
- Support the Digital Projects Advisor in the planning and execution of live sessions, contributing to the enhancement of learning experiences.
- Utilise the Oracle system to raise Purchase Orders (POs) to facilitate smooth financial operations for Oxford Saïd Online.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach in maintaining organisational efficiency, including meticulous resource tracking and scheduling management.
- Work collaboratively with various teams within Oxford Saïd Online to provide support in various aspects of the online programmes as directed.
The ideal candidate will have strong organisational skills and a proven track record in effectively managing administrative tasks with meticulous attention to detail. They should possess professional communication skills, the ability to adapt to different audiences, and the capacity to establish positive working relationships with colleagues.
Applicants must have the Right to Work within the UK as this position may not amount to enough points under the points-based immigration system in the UK. For more information please visit:
Further information on this role can be found in the job description.
The Saïd Business School offers very generous benefits, some of which are:
Generous holiday allowance of 38 days including bank holidays
Membership of the Oxford staff pension scheme
Discounted bus travel
Subsidised onsite catering
Cycle loan scheme
Plus, many other University benefits
All applications must include a CV, Supporting Statement/Cover Letter and Current Salary.
The closing date for applications is 21 November 2023 at 12.00 noon.
View or Apply
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.