Mobile Repair Tech – (Remote) Arizona
United States of America
PW184: Arizona Remote Remote Location , Remote City, AZ, 85001 USA
Position Role Type:
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole – best – selves at work because trust, respect and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
- Perform mobile repair team activities in U.S AND non-U.S Locations
- Refurbishment and return to service of engines, modules and components
- Perform mobile repair team activities
- Hangar and field support work, airframe interface
- Direct customer interface
- Engine trouble shooting assistance
- Engine diagnostics to include EEC software upgrades
- Support Production and Flight test activities
- Support ALL PWC Program activities as required
- Support legacy engine programs as required
- There is up to 90% travel, both domestic and international, and extended hours associated with this role
- Additional Information and FAA Requirements: Must be willing to travel and work extended hours. FAA Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program – This position is covered under the PWES FAA Anti-Drug and Alcohol Misuse Prevention Program. The selected candidate will be required to complete a pre-employment FAA drug screen (and negative results received) prior to the candidate being transferred to this new position. Vision Program – This position is covered under the PWES Vision program, and the selected candidate will be a participate in this program
- High school diploma/equivalency and a minimum of 8+ years relevant experience OR Associates degree or other 2-year post high school training and a minimum of 6+ years’ experience – Inspection of Engine parts Refurbishment, troubleshooting, repairs and return to service of engines, modules and components or similar experience
- Airframe & Powerplant License
- U.S. citizenship is required, as only U.S. citizens are authorized to access information under this program/contract.
- Ability to obtain US Passport and ability to obtain international Visa is required
- P&WC powered Airframe experience
- 4-year Degree in Aviation Maintenance Management preferred
- Prior PT6, JT15D, PW300, PW500 , PW600 and PW800 shop and field experience is a plus
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Heavy hangar/FBO/field experience – rigging, R&I, MRP’s, aircraft interface
- Excellent customer service skills and attention to detail is a must
Pratt & Whitney [Arizona] is a FAA regulated facility and as such under the U.S. Departments of Transportation’s Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). This position is considered safety sensitive in accordance with FAA Guidelines. Candidate will be subject to drug and alcohol testing as a pre-employment contingency and also subject to ongoing random testing as an employee per FAA’s regulation 14 CFR part 120, as well as 49 CFR part 40.
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is: Remote
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home).
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee’s personal responsibility.
This requisition is eligible for an employee referral award. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the referral award.
The salary range for this role is 41,000 USD – 95,000 USD; however, RTX considers several factors when extending an offer, including but not limited to, the role and associated responsibilities, a candidate’s work experience, location, education/training, and key skills. Hired applicants may be eligible for benefits, including but not limited to, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability, 401(k) match, flexible spending accounts, flexible work schedules, employee assistance program, Employee Scholar Program, parental leave, paid time off, and holidays. Specific benefits are dependent upon the specific business unit as well as whether or not the position is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Hired applicants may be eligible for annual short-term and/or long-term incentive compensation programs depending on the level of the position and whether or not it is covered by a collective-bargaining agreement. Payments under these annual programs are not guaranteed and are dependent upon a variety of factors including, but not limited to, individual performance, business unit performance, and/or the company’s performance.
RTX is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.