Local Resource Team-Registered Nurse
Local Resource Team-Registered Nurse
Professional Nursing Resource Team (PNRT) RNs are responsible for providing safe, continuous quality patient care in a variety of settings. The PNRT RN is part of a market based nursing resource team that is assigned to varying units during their shift to ensure that patient care needs are met within the assigned facility. These RNs possess the skills, competency and qualifications, as well as a requirement to work in at least 3 facilities within a defined market: Greater Charlotte (GCM) or Greater Winston-Salem (GWSM). This group shall be known as the Local Resource Team – RN.
PNRT RNs are experienced, proficient nurses within their specialty (medical/surgical, telemetry, critical/intermediate care, behavioral health, emergency or women’s services). PNRT RN’s demonstrate independence, rule consciousness, social boldness, and change readiness. They exhibit a strong commitment to professional nursing standards and inter-professional collaboration. These nurses are early adopters of Novant Health systems, technology, and workflows. They serve as reliable consultants and mentors to clinical nurses and share lessons across teams to advance the practice of nursing throughout Novant Health.
Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time.
#JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: 2 Year / Associate Degree, required. 4 Year / Bachelors Degree, preferred. BSN Preferred.
- Experience: 1 year connsecutive year within defined specialty (Med Surg, Tele, Critical Care, ED or Women’s), required.
- Licensure/Certification: Current compact licensure in appropriate state, required. NC state approved curricula for restrictive interventions (facility specific) within 3 months of hire for Emergency Departments and Behavioral Health units, required. STABLE required for Women’s Services within 90 days of hire, required. C-EFM required for Women’s Services < 2 yrs EFM experience within 2 yrs of hire; > 2 yrs EFM experience within 6 months of hire, required. Specialty Certification, preferred.
- Additional Skills (required): Appropriate customer service, effective and appropriate customer relations, verbal and non-verbal communication techniques, interpersonal relationship skills, conflict resolution, critical thinking and computer literacy. Advanced training as required by department/unit/facility per identified skill set/sub category. Ability to successfully complete generic and department specific skills validation and competency testing. Has the ability to interpret information and identify each patient’s requirement for care relative to his/her age specific need. Has the knowledge and skill necessary to modify care according to patient(s) age. Successfully complete the Cardiac dysrhythmia test or Cardiac dysrhythmia course within 3 months of hire. NIH Stroke Scale certification upon hire.
- Additional Skills (preferred): Specialty certification within two years of hire
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of “First Do No Harm”.
Wed, 18 Oct 2023 07:41:51 GMT
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your email/cover letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.
To apply for this job please visit jobviewtrack.com.