Licensed Insurance Virtual Customer Service Agent Licensed Insurance Virtual Customer Service Agent Licensed Insurance Virtual Customer Service Agent
Licensed Insurance Customer Service Representative
We will train you to earn your insurance license. We pay for training, testing, and state licensing.
Your fantastic opportunity
You are the first point of contact for clients and deliver professional and high-quality customer service. This may include dealing with customers, clients, or third-party contacts. You are empowered to take initiative, as well as follow procedures, processes and systems to provide customer resolutions.
An award-winning culture built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and a commitment to improving the employee experience. Whether you are onsite (location) or working from home, depends on the results of your assessment and interview. You will thrive using your compassion skills to help customers, while our paid training and benefits help you prioritize your financial, physical and mental well-being to give you a sense of purpose in your role.
- Interact with customers, clients, insurance carriers and internal sources to provide coverage information and provide policy recommendations
- Complete a variety of day-to-day client service transactions, including policy endorsements, certificates, binders, cancellations or other tasks
- Complete carrier certifications to obtain “Ready to Sell Status” for multiple insurance providers
- Weekly review of quality standards, metrics, and performance
- Ability to complete pre-licensing courses and pass the applicable state exam and background screenings
- Organized self-starter, dedicated to studying on their own and comfortable in a continuous-learning environment
- Must be 18+ years of age
- High school diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Must pass a background check and drug screening- If Applicable
- At this time, Foundever can only offer employment to individuals located in the following states: AR, FL, IN, IA, KS, KY, MO, NE, NV, OK, PA, TN, TX, VA for this position. We do hire in other states for other positions.
Foundever requires a dedicated, distraction-free, quiet work environment during working and training hours, this includes pets, phones or other household members.
Equipment and Internet Requirements:
- Candidates are required to use their own personal device for pre-licensing training. Computer/laptop or tablets can be used. Cell phones, Chromebooks, Amazon fire/Kindle Tablets are NOT allowed.
- Company provided equipment provided after passing state exam for product training.
- Internet speed – Minimum required 15.0Mbps download speed and 5.0Mbps upload speed
- Pay: $15- $18
- 100% Paid Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Wellness Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Employee discounts
- Referral bonuses
- Internal Mobility (84% of our managers are promoted within)
Foundever™ is a global leader in the customer experience (CX) industry. With 170,000 associates across the globe, we’re the team behind the best experiences for 750+ of the world’s leading brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups. We know every action taken, no matter how small, has a significant impact. Supporting 9+ million customer conversations every day in 60+ languages across 45 countries, Foundever combines innovative thinking and digital solutions – including self-service, artificial intelligence (AI), and data-driven analytics – with the expertise and empathy to Create Connection. Value Conversation.
Get to know us at www.foundever.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Foundever is committed to selecting, developing, and rewarding the best person for the job based on the requirements of the work to be performed and without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability/handicap, marital status, protected veteran status, uniform status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity and expression, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. The Company forbids discrimination of all kinds, whether directed at Associates, applicants, vendors, customers, or visitors. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.