Lecturer/Senior Lecturer Systemic Psychotherapy
Queen's University Belfast
The School of Social Sciences, Education and Social Work (SSESW) at Queen’s University Belfast, is seeking to appoint an exceptional candidate to the post of Lecturer/Senior Lecturer Systemic Psychotherapy.
You will co-lead the specialist multidisciplinary postgraduate systemic practice and family therapy programmes; undertake research in the fields of health, justice, social care and/or therapeutic practice in line with the School’s research strategy; teach at undergraduate and postgraduate levels; and contribute to the School’s administration and outreach.
Appointment will be at Lecturer or Senior Lecturer level, dependent upon experience and qualification.
The successful candidate must have, and your application should clearly demonstrate that you meet the following criteria:
- Primary or higher degree in a health-related or social science subject.
- PhD or equivalent awarded or due for completion and to be awarded within one year of taking up post.
- Primary professional training: Association of Family Therapy UK (AFT) approved ‘prior professional qualification’ (or equivalent) e.g. social work, clinical psychology, mental health.
- Systemic training: PG Diploma Systemic Practice & Family Therapy (or equivalent AFT accredited Intermediate level training).
In addition for Senior Lecturer:
- MSc Systemic Psychotherapy (or equivalent AFT or FTAI accredited qualifying level training) completed.
Please note the above are not an exhaustive list. For further information about the role including the essential and desirable criteria, please click on the Candidate Information link below.
At Queen’s our people are at the heart of everything we do. As a staff member you will become part of a vibrant organisational culture, which will provide you with the opportunity to achieve your full potential and enhance your career through a continuous focus on learning and development.
Queen’s University is committed to promoting equality of opportunity to all. We have created an inclusive culture by establishing staff networks such as iRise (Black, Asian, Minority Ethnic and International Staff Network) and PRISM (LGBTQ+) which help us progress equality.
We also subscribe to Equality Charter Marks such as the Diversity Charter Mark NI in addition to Athena Swan. For further information on our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, please visit: www.qub.ac.uk/diversity ; www.qub.ac.uk/qgi and www.qub.ac.uk/sites/StaffGateway/StaffNetworks/
Informal enquiries may be directed to Professor Gavin Davidson via [email protected]
Attractive Reward Package
About the School
Information for International Applicants
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.