Jennie-O Turkey Store – SEMN Farm Maintenance Worker, 1st Sift – Medford, MN
This position is responsible for the advanced repair and preventative maintenance of various equipment, systems, and buildings in designated farms.
- Perform mechanical trouble shooting, repairs, welding, and preventative maintenance for all area farms with limited assistance and/or supervision
- Assist in the installation of new equipment, making modifications when necessary
- Able to work Monday through Friday and be on-call on rotating weekends
- Able to use hands/ arms repetitively
- Able to work in cold, hot, wet, humid, and dusty environment for long periods of time
- Able to work with heights and in confined spaces
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to pass a lung function test to be certified to wear a self-contained breathing apparatus or gas mask which requires no facial hair in areas where the face mask seals against the face
- Above average reading and writing skills
- Training will be provided on all equipment and procedures to prepare candidate for the role. Previous experience is not a requirement but highly recommended!
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE
- FREE college tuition for children of employees
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Personal Leaves (1-2 months)
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, Vision Health Plans
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- 401k (50% on the first 2%)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
COMPETITIVE WAGES based on experience and qualifications!
At Jennie-O Turkey Store we invite difference and diversity in all aspects. WI offer a space of support, understanding, and community. We are committed to the journey! Learn more about our progress here: https://www.hormelfoods.com/about/diversity-and-inclusion/
Jennie-O Turkey Store is an EO employer M/F/Veterans/Disabled
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.