IT Security Administration Engineer
We are the leading provider of professional services to the middle market globally, our purpose is to instill confidence in a world of change, empowering our clients and people to realize their full potential. Our exceptional people are the key to our unrivaled, inclusive culture and talent experience and our ability to be compelling to our clients. You’ll find an environment that inspires and empowers you to thrive both personally and professionally. There’s no one like you and that’s why there’s nowhere like RSM.
Under the direction of the Security Administration Manager, the Security Administration Engineer will manage and administer security technologies and provide security management services, requirements, direction, and support.
The Security Administration Engineer is responsible for the quality control within the Security infrastructure and tools. This includes building and defending scalable, secure, and robust systems; defining security requirements for operational systems and networks; helping the organization understand advanced cyber threats; and helping to create strategies to protect networks. This role will be responsible for execution of the vulnerability management program and assist the Security Administration Manager with improving processes and reducing the time remediate vulnerabilities. This leader must be current and keep current with changing technology, industry best practices, and standard security frameworks.
- Assign remediation tasks and assist application owners and remediation teams by providing vulnerability analysis and remediation prioritization. Maintain the vulnerability scanning infrastructure, scan schedules, and risk scoring adjustments
- Participates in direct support of security systems and tools, including installation, configuration, security, and maintenance. Implements upgrades, enhancements, and fixes following established change management procedures. Maintains security tool disaster recovery and DEV/Test environments.
- Execute and improve vulnerability management processes (vulnerability scanning, remediation, exceptions, etc.) and maintain process documentation.
- Participates as a technical lead in the execution of the security program roadmap across the enterprise by providing expert guidance and solutions engineering services as part of initiatives and day-to-day operations. Stays current with emerging identity technologies, solutions and best practices. Advises Security Administration Manager on related risk and security posture.
- Performs troubleshooting and remediation of security tool issues. Participates in scheduled and unscheduled after-hours system maintenance and support. Performs rotational on-call duty.
- Provides implementation assistance for onboarding new security tools and processes. Updates team training documentation, technical processes, and testing plans.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- CISM, CISA, CISSP
- Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Thorough understanding of vulnerability management concepts and processes.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, and ownership skills.
- Proficiency with cloud, hybrid cloud, and on-prem Security Administration models.
- Thorough understanding of security protocols/methodologies and controls.
- 2+ years of experience in an information security role
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work effectively with
- business managers, Enterprise Architecture, IT engineering and IT operations staff.
- Ability to break down technically complex and ambiguous concepts and rationalize into simple concepts and ideas.
- Ability to understand and articulate business imperatives as well as the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies.
- Ability to mentor and provide coaching to team members.
You want your next step to be the right one. You’ve worked hard to get where you are today. And now you’re ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you’ll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM. Experience the power of being understood.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.