IT Cloud Engineer (Azure)
LastPass, the #1 password leader, provides password and identity management solutions that are convenient, easy to manage, and effortless to use, helping more than 32 million users and 100,000 businesses organize and protect their online lives. As a pioneer in cloud security technology, LastPass provides award-winning password and identity management solutions that are convenient, effortless, and easy to manage. LastPass values users’ privacy and security, so your sensitive information is always hidden – even from us.
We welcome new ideas, support your growth, and recognize your value, if this aligns with what you are looking for in your next career move, Join Us
LastPass is looking for an IT Cloud Engineer:
The IT Cloud Engineer will be a member of the IT Cloud & Endpoint team responsible for designing and implementing cloud solutions, according to Microsoft and industry-standard best practices in a cloud only environment. Employee must be able to work independently but also collaborate effectively as a member of a high-performing global team.
If you are passionate about complex problem solving and motivated by scale, then this is the role for you!
Who will you work with?
You will collaborate with IT, Enterprise Applications, Security and Compliance leaders to ensure that requirements are clearly defined and established guidelines are met, regarding the management and build-out of our Azure corporate cloud infrastructure. You will work to improve and track the maturity of our investment in Azure through demonstration of increased adoption of services deployed on the platform.
What are some of the exciting challenges you will be working on?
Microsoft Azure SSO and Identity
- Deploy and support Enterprise Applications managed in our Azure environment for single sign-on and user provisioning.
- Work with Security and other IT Engineers to build and deploy Azure resources (i.e. VMs, Azure DBs, Storage, Logs) as needed.
- Design and build PowerShell runbooks and modules for task automation and application/service integrations managed in our Azure environment.
- Provide operational support at a high level for other engineers and service desk personnel.
- Create and deploy Intune configurations, policies, and settings.
- Support and troubleshooting for Windows Autopilot.
- Support Intune administration and engineering, including conditional access policies, application deployment and patching, and troubleshooting.
Communication and Collaboration
- Build and maintain documentation for junior engineers and service desk personnel to follow.
- Act in an approachable mentorship role to other staff.
- Communicate clearly and efficiently with both technical and operational teams.
- Work with end-users to help deliver solutions for their needs.
What does it take to work at LastPass?
- Azure operational and design experience (Azure AD, Intune/AutoPilot, and Azure MFA).
- Knowledge of SSO integrations, including SAML and other authentication protocols.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure services (SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS offerings)
- Knowledge of proper conditional access policies that prevent loss of company data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
It would be great to also have the following:
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 feature administration, including but not limited to SharePoint, Exchange, OneDrive, and Power BI.
- Experience scripting solutions/automations in PowerShell.
- Market-leading password manager
- High-growth, collaborative environment with inclusive teams
- Remote first culture
- Competitive compensation
- Private health insurance, dependents included.
- Monthly self-care days (12 extra paid days off annually), volunteering days, pet leave
- Home office setup support
- LastPass families free account up to 5 members
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
If this piques your interest, apply today and chat with our recruitment team further.
We’re building an inclusive community that reflects the people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, national origins, backgrounds, and perspectives who share our world.
For all US based jobs please review our Applicant Privacy Notice
For all EU based jobs please review our Candidate Privacy Notice
Please review our CCPA Notice
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.