Intern, GNSS Software Quality Engineering
Samsung Semiconductor, Inc.
Advancing the World’s Technology Together
Our technology solutions power the tools you use every day–including smartphones, electric vehicles, hyperscale data centers, IoT devices, and so much more. Here, you’ll have an opportunity to be part of a global leader whose innovative designs are pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and powering the future.
We believe that innovation and growth are driven by an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. We’re dedicated to empowering people to be their true selves. Together, we’re building a better tomorrow for our employees, customers, partners, and communities.
What You’ll Learn
Project: Intern to work on the data processing and data visualization and tracking tools for KPI’s on different projects with R&D, commercialization on mobile phones, wearables and automotive industry projects.
Skills You’ll Learn:
- Data analysis tools like Tableau
- Object oriented programming
- Telecommunications Engineering
What You’ll Do
- Work towards data analytics and setting up continuous data reporting of KPIs across various projects on a daily weekly basis
- Building efficient and reliable tooling to provide real time glimpse of SW quality with Lab
- Field and Compliance test results across various SW features devices and projects being executed in the organization catered towards already commercialized
- Upcoming R&D centric test campaigns.
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned.
Location: Hybrid, working onsite at our San Jose Headquarters 3 days per week with the flexibility to work remotely the remainder of your time
What You Bring
- Bachelors with 1-2 years of internship industry experience in Semiconductor and telecommunications field preferred.
- In-depth technical and presentation skills – written and verbal with industry experience to provide mentorship and direction to skills development and project management of the internship.
- You’re inclusive, adapting your style to the situation and diverse global norms of our people.
- An avid learner, you approach challenges with curiosity and resilience, seeking data to help build understanding.
- You’re collaborative, building relationships, humbly offering support and openly welcoming approaches.
- Innovative and creative, you proactively explore new ideas and adapt quickly to change.
What We Offer
The pay range below is for all roles at this level across all US locations and functions. Individual pay rates depend on a number of factors—including the role’s function and location, as well as the individual’s knowledge, skills, experience, education, and training.
This is in addition to our diverse package of benefits centered around the wellbeing of our employees and their loved ones. In addition to the usual Medical/Dental/Vision, our inclusive rewards plan empowers our people to care for their whole selves. An investment in your future is an investment in ours.
Relocation Support Live 50+ miles away from your new office? No worries! We’ll provide a stipend to help support your move.
Housing Stipend Signing a lease on a new place for your summer internship? We’ll help you pay your way with a monthly stipend.
Give Back With a charitable giving match and frequent opportunities to get involved, we take an active role in supporting the community.
Prioritize Emotional Wellness With on-demand apps and paid therapy sessions, you’ll have support no matter where you are.
Stay Fit Eating well and being active are important parts of a healthy life. Our onsite Café and gym, plus virtual classes, make it easier.
Embrace Flexibility Benefits are best when you have the space to use them. That’s why we facilitate a flexible environment so you can find the right balance for you.
Equal Opportunity Employment Policy
Samsung Semiconductor is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive environment where everyone feels welcomed and empowered to do their best work. We hire the best talent for our teams, regardless of race, religion, color, age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, ancestry, genetic information, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, or veteran status. Our focus is on hiring teammates with humble expertise, kindness, dedication and a willingness to embrace challenges and learn together every day.
To help keep our employees, customers, and communities safe, we’ve developed guidelines for our teams. Currently, we encourage vaccination for all employees, and may require it depending on job functions (e.g., traveling for business, meeting with customers). While visiting our offices or attending team events, we ask employees to complete a daily health questionnaire and complete a weekly COVID test. Our COVID policies are subject to change depending on public health, regulatory and business circumstances.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this posting.