Intern Data Engineering
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
Are you passionate about data and eager to gain hands-on experience in data engineering? Join IFS as a Data Engineering Intern and work with cutting-edge Azure technologies like Power BI, Microsoft Fabric, Azure Synapse, and Azure Data Lake.
- Data Pipeline Development: Assist in creating and maintaining ETL data pipelines from diverse sources into our data lake.
- Data Quality Assurance: Collaborate on data validation and quality checks to ensure accurate and reliable data.
- Database Management: Work with relational databases, optimizing data storage and retrieval.
- Technology Exploration: Learn and apply new data engineering tools and frameworks.
- Documentation: Create and update pipeline and workflow documentation.
- Collaboration: Work with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements.
- Performance Optimization: Optimize data pipelines for efficiency and scalability.
- Data Security: Apply data security best practices and privacy regulations.
- Enrolled in a Computer Science, Data Science, or related program.
- Basic understanding of data engineering, ETL, and relational databases.
- Familiarity with SQL & Power BI (DAX and M-Query)
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt.
- Excellent communication and teamwork.
- Attention to detail and commitment to data quality.
What the Role Offers
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Fabric, Azure Synapse, and more.
- Mentorship from experienced data professionals.
- Exposure to cutting-edge data technologies.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Networking opportunities.
- Competitive compensation and potential for full-time employment.
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.