Information Security – Penetration Tester
Ryanair Holdings plc, Europe’s largest airline group, is the parent company of Buzz, Lauda, Malta Air & Ryanair DAC. Carrying over 154 m guests p.a. on more than 2,400 daily flights from 82 bases, the group connects over 200 destinations in 40 countries on a fleet of over 475 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable the Ryanair Group to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of over 19,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 34-year safety record. Ryanair is Europe’s greenest cleanest airline group and customers switching to fly Ryanair can reduce their CO₂ emissions by up to 50% compared to the other Big 4 EU major airlines.
Ryanair Labs is the technology brand of Ryanair, a tech start up within a legacy airline. Our digital hubs are located in Dublin, Madrid, and Wroclaw and our newest location, Portugal. With big plans to digitally revolutionise the travel industry, Ryanair Labs has embarked on its mission to become the Amazon of Travel with an encompassing Trip’s platform.
We believe in an hybrid working model, you can work up to three days per week remote, but you are also going to enjoy the excellent work environment at our modern offices in the heart of Wrocław.
Ryanair Labs is the technology brand of Ryanair, a tech start up within a legacy airline. Our digital hubs are located in Dublin, Madrid, and Wroclaw. With big plans to digitally revolutionise the travel industry, Ryanair Labs has embarked on its mission to become the Amazon of Travel with an encompassing Trip’s platform.
The role is part of the Information Security Department of Ryanair. You will be joining a challenging, exciting and growing part of the business, working in a dynamic environment. The team is responsible for cybersecurity of internal environments.
The role would suit an experienced analyst having previously worked as a penetration tester. Here in Ryanair, you will conduct Manual Penetration Test on a range of Web, Mobile & Desktop Applications, including Cloud services and AD environments.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Perform penetration testing, threat modelling and code reviews (manual/automated) on different types of applications and environments.
- Prepare and present detailed, written technical reports to the stakeholders and provide detailed remediation guidance.
- Facilitate removal or remediation of vulnerabilities in collaboration with our broader engineering and operations teams.
- Create and modify InfoSec tools to help to automate processes during a security audit.
- Strong understanding of information security concepts.
- Two years of experience performing manual web and network penetration testing at least, experience in red-team exercises preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in at least two of the following areas: automation / development, cloud security, mobile security, web application security or Windows security.
- Experience in describing security concepts to personnel of both technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Good verbal and written communication English skills required.
- You are a hacker; you like to learn and dive deep into technical stuff. Hence, a bachelor’s degree in IT is not mandatory, but you do need to have a similar level of knowledge of IT topics.
Contract of employment (permanent contract after trial period)
- Possible hybrid model (2 days from the office in a week)
- Staff travel benefits from day one
- Creative work tax deduction
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Group insurance scheme
- Option to participate in trainings and conferences
- Possibility to meet your colleagues in other offices
- Annual events (i.e. St. Patrick’s Day)
- Regular social meetings
- Paid referral system
- New office building surrounded by great dinettes right in the city centre
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.