HR Coordinator (FTC)
12 month FTC
Leeds / Hybrid working model
Ten10 is one of the leading independent Quality Engineering, Software Testing and Automation consultancies in the UK. Our teams of exceptional consultants provide innovative solutions which help our customers deliver and operate quality software faster and more efficiently.
We are looking for a 12 months FTC maternity cover for a HR generalist with strong communication skills and an avid eye for attention to detail.
This is a mainly operational role but with some strategic scope to implement employee engagement and EDI strategies along the way.
This role will be based in the Leeds office 2 days a week and report into the Head of People based in London. You will work closely with the finance, IT, recruitment and business operation teams as well as supporting all managers across the business in getting the best out of their teams
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Managing the entire employee lifecycle from drawing up contracts, to onboarding, probations, performance management, exit interviews and managing leavers
- Working closely with finance to complete payroll on a monthly basis
- Maintain accurate employee records for the company
- Ensuring compliance with all employment legislation including right to work checks and management of visas
- Good knowledge of implementing HR policy and best practices while also applying them in a commercial and practical way to suit the business and our people
- Be able to partner with managers and directors across the business to fully support them with all employee relations
- Adept at using HR and benefit platforms, knowledge of People HR would be beneficial
- Must be comfortable with creating reports, managing and interpreting people data and reports
- Experienced in implementing employee engagement and EDI strategies to provide a positive environment for our people including wellbeing and mental health initiatives
- Must be able to manage your own workload, show initiative and be a true trusted partner and advisor to the business
- Ability to maintain discretion, confidentiality and be able to deal with potentially sensitive issues
- Excellent written communication skills both verbally and written
- A CIPD qualification is essential
Working at Ten10:
- 25 days annual leave (1 extra day every year for the first 3 years) + holiday buying scheme
- Pension – contributory matched by employer up to 5%
- Health plan covering medical, dental, optical and alternative therapy treatments
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Bike to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Excellent training and development opportunities that are tailored to you
- Team socials and activities, sporting events, annual kick-off and Christmas parties
- Flexible / hybrid working model
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.