HR Business Partner (Manager / Senior Manager), Central Admin
National University of Singapore
Reporting into the Lead (HR Partnering), you will be a key member of the National University of Singapore’s (NUS) HR partnership team.
As HR Partner, you will work with assigned business units under the Academic – Student Management Pillar to co-design people solutions with your clients and spearhead people strategies to achieve NUS’ outcomes. Your will be the catalyst between business and HR with duties including performance review, talent acquisition, talent review, change management, succession planning, employee engagement as well as organisation development.
You are expected to work closely with HR functional teams and HR Shared Services team within the Office of Human Resources to meet the needs of your clients and the University.
• 8 or more years of experience in HR business partnering or equivalent role, ideally in higher education or research sector
• Degree in any discipline. Additional HR qualifications or certifications are advantageous
• Demonstrable business and HR acumen, and ability to drive HR solutions
• Demonstrable consulting skills and ability to engage senior stakeholders
• Strong influencing and collaborating skills, with demonstrable ability to work across various HR teams and with staff at all levels
• Resourceful and self-driven with a high degree of professional integrity
• Meticulous and demonstrable experience with HR metrics
• Good knowledge of labour legislations and HR best practices
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Office of Human Resources
Department : HR Partnering
Employee Referral Eligible:
Job requisition ID : 22272
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.