Guest Services Representative – State Farm Stadium
POSITION: Part-Time Guest Services Representative
LOCATION: State Farm Stadium
REPORTS TO: Guest Services Manager
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Pay Rate: $14.00/Hour
About the Position
If you love sports and entertainment, enjoy talking to others and want to be a part of something BIG, this job is for you! State Farm Stadium is looking to hire part-time Guest Services Representatives to provide outstanding customer service for some of the biggest events in the Phoenix Valley! Our positions include: Providing Wheelchair Escort for guests, serving as a greeter/directional help to guests entering the building and serving guests from our Guest Services Booth locations. We are looking for high-energy, professional people who are comfortable communicating with and serving others in a fun, lively (and often loud) large-scale public event environment.
The right candidate for the job naturally cares about people, possesses excellent communication skills and has a customer service mindset to build positive rapport with our guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide the primary level of guest assistance throughout the venue, which will mostly be in the main entrances and the Club and Loft levels.
- Required to have a thorough knowledge of building policies, procedures and event requirements. You are considered our #1 information source.
- Greet each guest with a warm smile and ask how you may help them.
- Assist with ADA Wheelchair escorts throughout events.
- Provide knowledge of the stadium layout, seating sections, and emergency activity procedures, location of box office, wayfinding, lost and found, handling complaints and compliments from guests, provide ADA services and information to gusts with disabilities, distribute venue information, hand out fan guides, and etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk, stand or sit for long periods of time. This position requires work inside and outside of the facility for all events with exposure to noise, heat, and cold.
- Enthusiastic and friendly with a professional demeanor
- Ability to serve/approach all individuals (fellow employees and guests) in a friendly and helpful manner
- Must be comfortable working in large crowds
- Ability to remain calm and composed when dealing with emotional guests
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task in a dynamic environment
- High energy
- Ability to maintain a resilient and positive attitude within a busy environment
- Strong Work Ethic
- Ability to work independently and stay on task
- Must be available nights, weekends and some holidays
- Previous Guest Service experience preferred.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 623-433-7110.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.