At AE Works, we are more than just an architectural and engineering firm. We are on a mission to make building projects a better value. As a certified B Corporation, our commitment to people, planet, and purpose drives every facet of our work. We believe that the spaces we create should not only inspire and innovate, but also be sustainable, functional, and transformative. With a passion for design excellence and a dedication to social and environmental responsibility, we take pride in our role as industry leaders, shaping the future of architecture and engineering while making a positive impact on the world. Join us in reimagining the possibilities of design, where each project is a testament to our unwavering belief that building a better future is not just a goal; it’s a promise.
AE Works is actively seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. Individuals who are qualified for this position will be responsible for creating visual concepts to communicate ideas that inform and inspire clients. Through use of technology and visual communication practices, ideas will be conveyed. Layout of printed and digital design and graphics will be developed in coordination with a multi-disciplinary team in a scheduled, driven, and challenging environment.
This position will be based out of our Pittsburgh, PA office and comes with a competitive salary based on relevant experience as well as generous perks and benefits including medical, vision, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, sick time off, personal days, paid holidays, a 401k, dress-for-your-day dress code, and virtual working capability.
Role and Responsibilities for Position:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral such as client reports, brochures, presentation decks, and the like according to industry standards.
- Collaborate with planning and architecture teams on project-specific design deliverables including graphics and formatting that abides with and amplifies AE Works’ brand.
- Collaborate with design team members, project managers, and marketing professionals to produce three-dimensional imagery, walk-throughs, and graphics to communicate design intent and/or visualize completed construction projects.
- Design content for the firm’s general marketing efforts.
- Ensure the quality, dissemination, and oversight of the firm’s branding/graphic standards for client deliverables.
- Design templates for proposals, portfolios, and presentation slides reflecting the firm’s brand and key messaging.
- Provide graphic design support for internal and external marketing and communications.
- Coordinate production of marketing materials with printers and other vendors as needed.
Technical Job Requirements:
· Associate degree in graphic design, architectural or interior design, or a related field.
· 3-5 years of professional experience. Preference for candidates who have worked at professional services firms. A/E/C industry experience a plus, but not required.
· Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and layout skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, and tailor messaging for intended audience. Technical writing skills are considered a plus.
· Expertise using the Adobe Creative Suite and 3D modeling tools.
· Working knowledge of printing procedures, photography, motion graphics software, and/or digital video editing.
· Familiarity with Bluebeam and SketchUp. Familiarity with Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD is a plus.
· Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as on an individual basis, to prioritize and complete simultaneous projects.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. EEO is the law
To help us track our recruitment effort, please indicate in your cover//motivation letter where (jobs-near-me.eu) you saw this job posting.